saw a lot of people road hunting in 1. 

• Like 1

Here's a few we seen out of range to get to and pack out before meat would have went bad. Enjoy.

IMG_1578[1].PNG

IMG_1576[1].PNG

IMG_1583[1].PNG

• Like 6

Saw nothing but some big coues!

It sucked! Hot as could be, no pears, and a ton of people road hunting. I dont know how you road hunt bears most of the time I see them they think they are goats. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

Not sure how you could possibly road hunt bears.  I have never seen one even close to a road.

I seen one one time in 21 by Dugas. He was walking on three legs.  Only about 100 yds off the rd and paid not attention to us. 

Had a bear within 20 yards of the FJ in New Mexico while elk hunting one year. Paid no attention to us. He must of known he was safe. Turkeys too. Could of bow shot a turkey but the season opened like a week after elk started.🤔😖

On 8/11/2020 at 9:33 AM, Ohthatguy said:

This was a cool find... Found it in a ginormous pile of poop with absolutely huge tracks to match.

20200809_093017.jpg

That's cool. I'd Make a medallion to rock around my muscular neck or to hang from my mirror!

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

That's cool. I'd Make a medallion to rock around my muscular neck or to hang from my mirror!

May make a good reminder that while bears are tough, bears that eat other bears are on a whole different level.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ohthatguy said:

May make a good reminder that while bears are tough, bears that eat other bears are on a whole different level.

Oh crap! I didnt catch that it was in its poop!  Cannibal huh

• Like 3

On 8/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, AZbowhntr said:

Not sure how you could possibly road hunt bears.  I have never seen one even close to a road.

Really?  You must be hanging out in the wrong units.

I had them run across the highway in front of me at least a half a dozen times.  Fooling around in 27 a few years back, came around a hairpin turn on a FR and ended up nose to nose with one that was walking right down the middle of the road. 

this guy in 20a dang bear got in the truck with me.

• Like 3