Coues Archer

What does he score???

3 hours ago, muley224 said:

130ish.  The Buck on the far left is right at 30" inside and scores only 150ish. Has a couple cheaters on the back.

!cid__16e4bdd3d46efaf32322_.jpg

I see Mr 224 gets center stage. Care to share some close ups of him?  Left and right angle please.  

Some how I have a picture from like the early 90s of muley224 and I’m pretty sure he’s holding the buck in his avitar with a couple other dudes and huge bucks 

19 hours ago, muley224 said:

130ish.  The Buck on the far left is right at 30" inside and scores only 150ish. Has a couple cheaters on the back.

!cid__16e4bdd3d46efaf32322_.jpg

How about a closer look at the "doe" below your center buck?

• Haha 1

Thank you. He scores well. Not bad for a desert mule in southern Arizona. His final score in P&Y is 180 6/8. He had deductions for his 5th points. His green score was around 193. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That is a nice buck that so many people would so over judge in the field. Especially some of the tape measures used around here.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 6:53 PM, CatfishKev said:

I see Mr 224 gets center stage. Care to share some close ups of him?  Left and right angle please.  

image006_sized.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

5 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Beast! What did other dudes measure out at? 

Center Buck is 236 7/8 net.  Smaller Buck last day 140ish. Over 600 inches of bone in that truck. Buck on right has a 203 main frame, 6 1/2 inch bases.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, muley224 said:

Center Buck is 236 7/8 net.  Smaller Buck last day 140ish. Over 600 inches of bone in that truck. Buck on right has a 203 main frame, 6 1/2 inch bases.

That was 12a west late hunt right?

22 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

That was 12a west late hunt right?

East, 1992.  I think it was the 1st year they re-opened that late east side hunt. 50 tags. We drew 3 on same app. Sure havn't been that lucky for a long time!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TOBY said:

That is a nice buck that so many people would so over judge in the field. Especially some of the tape measures used around here.

Absolutely 100% agree. I know this buck will be at least 155” in next few weeks once he’s done👍🏼 Definitely a shooter for the desert. 

I was referring to the archery  buck. meaning everyone would put him a 210 typical record breaker. The orginal posted deer will not see 150 for another year at least. IMO. Hopefully someone answers the question and kills it.

• Like 2