PRDATR

loosing another Bashas

9 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

I like safeway because I think their quality of beef is better. I go to the butcher and get 2" steaks cut when they have sales and stock up.

Bingo, especially rib steaks. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

More like wishing. 🤣

Everyone loves a no it all..  Appreciate you not calling me a leir out load, Safeway meat sucks, tuff..

Must be a slow day on the interweb for you fellas to argue over the price of groceries.  I couldn’t tell you what anything costs, shopping is my wife’s job.  If I ever have to go in a store for anything, that means my wife is broken and needs to be tuned up or replaced. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mattys281 said:

Must be a slow day on the interweb for you fellas to argue over the price of groceries.  I couldn’t tell you what anything costs, shopping is my wife’s job.  If I ever have to go in a store for anything, that means my wife is broken and needs to be tuned up or replaced. 

I was always chief cook and bottlewasher. I made sure my kids got the healthiest food and did most of the cooking so I also did most of the shopping.

• Like 4

I very seldom buy domestic meat because of antibiotics,steroids, hormones,and whatever else.I have deer,elk,antelope,quail, yellowtail,bass,trout,and grouper.All caught, cleaned,and processed by myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mattys281 said:

True it sounds like a Saturday chat season at the beauty parlor 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Everyone loves a no it all..  Appreciate you not calling me a leir out load, Safeway meat sucks, tuff..

Figured you disremembered is all. It doesn't take a "no" (SIC) it all to know no one sells beef tenderloins for $3.50 a pound. It merely takes common sense. 

If you say so. How dare anyone question you.. Moving on. You can have your chuck stk..

53 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

If you say so. How dare anyone question you.. Moving on. You can have your chuck stk..

I hate loosing things but man I love Chuck steak.

• Like 1

Didn't say it was last week, been a year or two. Don't even want to get into what I've paid for king crab there. It's all about timing, kinda like wally worlds Savage sale. Never say never..

Playing, its a slow weekend, I really like beef off the Hoff.. Aug 17th