Boarman03

Found ! Thanks too all for help on Tractor Tires

Long shot. Hunting tractor tires. Anyone have any connections? Tore up my two rear tires on my main utility tractor this morning. They were getting old but crap happens. They go on a 1955 Ferguson TO35, 28" rims. Rim width is 11" but tread width is 12.4". R1 AG  preferred. Tube type. Carlisle, Galaxy, Firestone, Goodyear, etc., but not Titan.

Please PM.

Trying to avoid Shipping costs. Tires weigh over 100lbs each.

Thanks.

Yes I tried on tractor Supply. Gomez is a great guy but wasn't help last year with backhoe tires or the fronts I put on this tractor the year before. But I will still ask. Redburn on Country Club mounts them for me. Thanks.

Wally Land is out and were a little high.

Tires should run about $200 each for 12.4-28 tube type (TT) load range D R1 (standard tractor tread) not too agresive and not too mild like most R4 (commercial grades) are.

You and I still have to lunch some day. Thanks for your efforts.

Bought my tractor tires at S & S.

• Like 1

S&S are on my list to call tomorrow. Thanks Edge.

My bit of a hurry is that Ferguson is all set up as my mowing tractor and is perfect for the job.. I need to mow my pasture and knock down the lousy blue weed before it goes to more seed. I don't want to move the mower deck to another tractor and the back again. A bit of a pain in the butt.

Tractor supply was good on the small Kubota backhoe tire my brother replaced when he borrowed it and a front tire found a hidden piece of rebar. Simple tire was good a couple of years ago for the fronts and my complete set on the big Ford backhoe, but are more expensive than other sources now.

Several places state free shipping but you go to their site and they show shipping charges.

Had to lose both rears (there went my gun money) over the weekend when everyone is closed. So checking to see if anyone has good connections on prices. 

Third daughter starts college later this month and the additional hit is going to hurt more, but most people are hurting so I can't really complain too much. But I'm watching my pennies even more now.

Where's that Wally Land clearance pricing now?

I'll try and find the number for a guy that we buy a lot of tractor tires from and get it to you.  Are the "blue" weeds silver leaf nightshade? If so, a cocktail of 2,4-d and dicamba at at the right growth stage should smoke them pretty well.

• Like 1