Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

Wanted to buy- Full size line winding machine

looking for a commercial line winding machine for saltwater reels any condition, 110 motor working or not.

also looking for current or vintage Penn Reels senator and international factory service kits complete or otherwise. 

looking for a commercial rod wrapper-Mr. Lon Ellington did my work for decades but is gone now-RIP Sir.  does anyone know if he has family still doing it?

looking for information/leads on small charter operations throughout the Sea of Cortez region.  also independent operators out of san diego and orange county, possibly ensenada

have any family owned saltwater shops gone out of business recently phx, tucson yuma?  i would like to get contact info.

lee

biglakejake@hotmail.com

928-537-0599 msg

how 'bout this boys............

Vermillion Sea Reel Repair

also

Vintage reels, lures, nautical wall art

Baja fishing literature, guide books

Long Range Spoken Here

vermillionsea.jpg.4fe92bfb6db7f44541df4f5b77db47df.jpg

• Like 1

conventional saltwater reel repair, drag upgrades, maint., aftermarket conversions, winding braid and mono.

any interest let me know.

lee

928-207-0432 show low

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dennis j mahony said:

you bet Lee, it was a pleasure talking to you also. enjoy the winder. dennis

the buck in the backyard lol......