levers

FS Silver Coins

I have a small box of silver coins…..silver eagles, one ounce rounds, and a couple bars…that I'd like to sell.  I had forgotten I even had these so I thought I'd pass them along.  If you're interested, drop me a pm.   There's 110 ounces total.   Located south Tempe.  

Dang that was quick! Let me know if it falls through.

I think silver is cheaper now than it was when these sold.  You saved your self some money if you buy now.   

Wonder what happened to that post declaring silver and gold always go up in value.  It was somehow deleted.

2 hours ago, levers said:

I think silver is cheaper now than it was when these sold.  You saved your self some money if you buy now.   

Wonder what happened to that post declaring silver and gold always go up in value.  It was somehow deleted.

I reported it as a spammer. One “off the wall” post from a suspicious looking “female from Hornsby” smelled like other spammers. 

• Like 1

Along same lines...besides the price per oz is there any way to determine value of gold and silver coins by type? Have a couple received as gifts over the years and just curious about value...can’t get a very good weight on them without breaking the cases they came in. 

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

Along same lines...besides the price per oz is there any way to determine value of gold and silver coins by type? Have a couple received as gifts over the years and just curious about value...can’t get a very good weight on them without breaking the cases they came in. 

Check eBay.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Man I keep getting duped by old posts, it pops up on my new content feed. Haha need to check the dates better. 

This was only a month old...not like some of the spammers replying to years-old posts. 

On 8/13/2020 at 10:08 PM, levers said:

I have a small box of silver coins…..silver eagles, one ounce rounds, and a couple bars…that I'd like to sell.  I had forgotten I even had these so I thought I'd pass them along.  If you're interested, drop me a pm.   There's 110 ounces total.   Located south Tempe.  

Did you sell it all?