Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

2020 Wyoming Semi-live hunt

I just snuck into 55 yards from 6 does and what I thought was a buck.  Unfortunately the buck moved before I got in position.  Really cool stalk.

On an earlier stalk I got within 25 yards of a bedded buck, unfortunately when I lifted my head from crawling I had snuck into 5 yards of a bedded doe.  When she spooked she took him with her.

• Like 6

I think what I like about this thread is how frustrated you are that you have to actually look for antelope. 

Good job on the pose Cliff but you need to snuggle into that critter a little tighter. Like a jr high dance, push up tight.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Big Browns said:

Clifhunter was able to get a buck this morning.  He killed the last known alive buck in the unit!!!!

20200817_124341.jpg

Congrats man!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Browns said:

I just snuck into 55 yards from 6 does and what I thought was a buck.  Unfortunately the buck moved before I got in position.  Really cool stalk.

On an earlier stalk I got within 25 yards of a bedded buck, unfortunately when I lifted my head from crawling I had snuck into 5 yards of a bedded doe.  When she spooked she took him with her.

Just remember it's still hunting.  If it was easy liberals would do it.  Keep at it dude  

Why the frustration, your getting close, just get the job done, chin up , positive attitude and let it fly my friend. Tomorrow's the day, mid morning

You can do it.. That doe looks yummy..

Unfortunately I didn't get one:(  We left at 0330 and just got home 17 hours later.  Crazy long drive!!!!!

Better luck next year in a 100% DIFFERENT unit:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, clifhunter said:

Next year learn how to shoot  a bow Adam 😉

He sure knew how to post his groups in FB and IG......

Tough year,  but lesson learned. Would you  rather be at work or on a tough hunt? 

Quit whining. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2