Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

Proof Research 6.5 Carbon Fiber Barrel Blank

Going a different direction with my Tikka custom build, so this needs to find a new home.  This is a stainless steel , carbon fiber barrel blank in 264 caliber with a 1 in 7.5" twist to stabilize the longer, heavier bullets.Barrel contour is their'Sendero Light'.  Overall length is 26", so it should finish around 24+ inches.  A great barrel for someone looking to build a lightweight, accurate rifle in 6.5 CM, 6.5 PRC, 6.5-284, etc.  Price is: $675.  Not looking for any trades at this time.  Low Ballers - just keep on scrolling. 

I try to be up front with anything I sell.  An "I'll take it" posted in the thread will trump any PM.  Save the PM's for questions or other comments.  If you prefer, you can call/text me at 602-361-7191, but the post in the thread trumps even that.  This way, no late party can come and snipe your "I'll Take It" with a higher offer at a later date.  It's just the way I do business.  I try to give CWT members first shot when I sell, so this stock will not be posted on any other websites for the first week.

Proof1.JPG

Proof2.JPG

Proof3.JPG

Moving away from some of my Rem clone action re-barrel projects.  This barrel was purchased to replace my 6.5-06 AI built on a custom Lawton action.   Going to replace the 6.5-06 AI with a carbon pre-fit barrel in 6.5 PRC with Sendero contour on a Tikka action.