Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Help With High School Trade-Up Project (Update)

18 hours ago, elcy said:

Excellent question

Poor answer IMO.  I deserve no credit for any of my 3 kids project with the exception of taking them to the store to buy supplies if needed.  

He can't trade w/ family, but its OK for dad to pimp his school project?    Wouldn't having him create an account and post it himself be a better lesson than you doing the leg work for him?  

Oh HEAL........go give being a dad a try......or maybe not :) .........kudos to parents who take the time to get involved with their kids!

If  you ain't gonna take the time to work side by side with your kids then go get emasculated!!!!!!

• Like 4

So did he get it traded up nicely? I was hoping he'd end up with a high-quality pair of hiking sticks to give you so you can keep up on the hikes!  🤣

• Haha 2

He needs end with an AR.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JoeBakero said:

Do you have an update for this... I think that your kid is really gifted :D

Thanks. He finished the project at $250 and won the top spot for the class by $10. He was able to pick his group for the semester and surprisingly enough ended up with 3 pretty little girls as his group mates.🤣 

For their big project for the semester, they are supposed to become "entrepreneurs" and, as a group, make the money possible through any number of businesses. Last week they sold doughnuts in the parking lot before school. Stuff like that. Fortunately for his group, my son already has his own legit business that they are allowed to use. So his euro mount business will now not only contribute to his pocket book, but also his grade.

Speaking of which, he updated his FAQs and pricing for this season for any interested. The only pricing change for this season is a small increase to javelina and large predators.

GHS Pricing Sheet 2020.jpg

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Thanks. He finished the project at $250 and won the top spot for the class by $10. He was able to pick his group for the semester and surprisingly enough ended up with 3 pretty little girls as his group mates.🤣 

For their big project for the semester, they are supposed to become "entrepreneurs" and, as a group, make the money possible through any number of businesses. Last week they sold doughnuts in the parking lot before school. Stuff like that. Fortunately for his group, my son already has his own legit business that they are allowed to use. So his euro mount business will now not only contribute to his pocket book, but also his grade.

Speaking of which, he updated his FAQs and pricing for this season for any interested. The only pricing change for this season is a small increase to javelina and large predators.

GHS Pricing Sheet 2020.jpg

He did an unbelievable job on that Sandhill Crane skull I took him.

• Like 1