Sign in to follow this  
AzHunter_15

First archery coues

Have always really wanted to take a coues deer with a bow and in velvet. And while I’ve never been able to hunt the early hunt due to baseball, this year was canceled so figured I’d give it a go. Had multiple bucks on camera that were decent. Just wanted a branch antlered coues would be good with me. More than happy with this buck and best of luck to the rest of the hunters out there.  

Also glasses up a couple mature bucks Beating the heck out of one another. That was pretty cool to see. 

Cheers to a good start of the 2020 hunting season 
63F7F823-AFA5-4D6A-BF0A-B3A4614B0E55.thumb.jpeg.41b10f427ce213cc155c8cffb8c854ea.jpeg1BD79040-CA0A-46CD-872A-001E0ACC1CA8.thumb.jpeg.fa50a53038be216e992d7569beff0045.jpeg

943C1171-85B9-4FC9-9329-12E835246BA2.png

• Like 28
  • Wow! 1

Nice job! That's some good looking country you were hunting. The video of the bucks fighting was pretty crazy reminded me of a jackrabbit fight. I've seen does fight like that but I can't recall ever seeing bucks kicking each other more than once or twice. Pretty cool congrats!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I watched the video four times and couldn't see any deer.

Can barely see them at top left of the frame. I couldn’t really tell what they were doing. 

Just watched it again...can see it a little better now. They’re on back legs fighting behind the big rock at top left. @SirRoyal has some trail cam footage of 2 bulls doing the same...

• Like 1