pkita99

WTB Fishing Kayak

It’s a long shot but wondering if anyone on here has a fishing kayak they want to part with. Willing to spend the $ for the right kayak. 

Thanks

14 minutes ago, bojangles said:

I can’t find one either.  Wound up getting an old canoe off cl.

Ya it’s crazy out there. Walmart kayaks going for $500... world went nuts. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 8:13 AM, Ed67 said:

Ed67 - that boat is in rough shape. How much you looking to get for it?

I dumped it on Craigslist late this morning for $65.  Yea it looked rough but functionally it was fine and the guy was just looking for something fish out of for his son. Good luck. 

I had to call bass pro everyday for a couple weeks to get an ascend 12t, they were only able to hold for a day, they said they’ve been selling them faster than they can get em in 

1 minute ago, eom said:

I had to call bass pro everyday for a couple weeks to get an ascend 12t, they were only able to hold for a day, they said they’ve been selling them faster than they can get em in 

ya it's nuts. I contacted a couple manufacturers and apparently besides the crazy increase in sales they are having huge supply chain issues. Plastics are a hot commodity. 

On 8/24/2020 at 8:05 AM, pkita99 said:

Ya it’s crazy out there. Walmart kayaks going for $500... world went nuts. 

dang, looks like ole Swave's shed is full of plastic gold!

I'm Swave...

Ill check and see if tractor supply or cal ranch have any and report back. Doubtful though.  I was shocked to see Wal-Mart's fishing section wiped out. Like almost 0 rod and reel combos.  Wonder where they are made?🤔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Ill check and see if tractor supply or cal ranch have any and report back. Doubtful though.  I was shocked to see Wal-Mart's fishing section wiped out. Like almost 0 rod and reel combos.  Wonder where they are made?🤔

they have nothing, checked. The Sportsmans warehouse here in Flag looks like a BLM mob went through it. I thought they were closing down. They have nothing. BTW I heard from a buddy that works construction in the valley a lot of building materials are gone. He had to call a factory in Colorado to get pipe because there is nothing in Phoneix. Check your local Home Depo before starting any projects.

20 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Sportsmans and Bass Pro are cleaned out too. I was amazed at the emptiness!

1 hour ago, bigdaddy said:

i have 2 fishing kyaks i would sell.. if interested let me know and i can get you pictures.. located in payson.

pm'd