Sign in to follow this  
EagleEye

Tag Donation 23 OE4A

I have seen several hunters on here donate tags for one reason or another. Huge Thank You,  my daughter is a cancer survivor and was just signed over a 23 late bull tag, she is super excited! Thanks again OutdoorExperience4All and all hunters who donate tags to such groups. Looking forward to her harvesting a mature bull!

scouting starts Friday:)

• Like 18

Eddie migjt have already mentioned it but Check in with Dale and Heather with wild heritage taxidermy.  They do a lot for hunts for heroes and often help people with kids.  They have helped us a bunch with our kids. Awrsome people. 

• Like 3

Sir if you like you can give me a call. I spend a great deal of time in that unit in both the north and south half and can provide you with valuable information. Your daughter has arguably the best late elk tag in the state. I will be in the unit chasing elk the entire month of September and then back in the unit for most of October and would be happy to show you a few things. Dave 602-228-1719

• Like 5

^^^ dude volunteers for the youth hunts up there. Also a very solid dude and knows the unit in the dark with his eyes closed. Take him up on this offer!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azelkhunter2 said:

Sir if you like you can give me a call. I spend a great deal of time in that unit in both the north and south half and can provide you with valuable information. Your daughter has arguably the best late elk tag in the state. I will be in the unit chasing elk the entire month of September and then back in the unit for most of October and would be happy to show you a few things. Dave 602-228-1719

This should be a a no brainer, pick up the phone and call Dave right now! I would.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, rossislider said:

This should be a a no brainer, pick up the phone and call Dave right now! I would.

Theres tags ive never even drawn yet and im planning on calling Dave! 

Donated a cow tag 10 years ago to OE4A. Talk about cool. The person that was running the hunt mailed me a thank you letter and said what they experienced on the hunt. Great organization here

• Like 2

Congrats to your daughter on a great late rifle tag.  I drew the tag last year and saw several bulls everyday.  And somehow drew the same tag this year.  I was suppose to go up this last weekend to start looking at some different country but decided against it because of the road closures down south. You will have a blast as long as the weather doesn't do a repeat of last year.

• Like 1

Go get em, buddy!!!

• Like 1