Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Welfare check

4 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Lmfao That’s our brother in-law dumb azz!  He knows with out Blake he didn’t have a chance at that buck . Truth be told I had to leave to the fire so Blake called him at 9 am on Sunday and said go buy a deer tag he hasn’t drank in 3 days he is coming in today . He drove to forest lakes for a tag at noon and that deer was dead 6.5 hrs later . 

E4DDDBE2-D4A2-41FC-A3A6-14F995BD4573.png

I could care less about your family dynamic

16 minutes ago, idgaf said:

I could care less about your family dynamic

But you have a chapped azz that we get it done don’t ya !? Like I said keep jerking it to 165” bucks . 

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

But you have a chapped azz that we get it done don’t ya !? Like I said keep jerking it to 165” bucks . 

When I saw the buck the buck and heard where he got it. I thought dang he's a badass. Knowing your brother is involved. Ehh, nice buck. I may only shoot small bucks but at least they are in the day time. Your azz is callioused from pillow biting. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, idgaf said:

When I saw the buck the buck and heard where he got it. I thought dang he's a badass. Knowing your brother is involved. Ehh, nice buck. I may only shoot small bucks but at least they are in the day time. Your azz is callioused from pillow biting. 

Keep hating 🙂 

Must be someone's birthday. This CLOWN keeps showing up.

I know the family trees in Heber are pretty much just crooked sticks, but DANG this dude is just dumb.

I can't even imagine how sad it must be going through life ugly, dumb and in love with his own brother.

His is a cause truly in need of a telethon.

Predictable response in 3..2..1..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Like I said keep getting chubbs over 160 “ bucks . 

And like I said, keep thinking your a good hunter when your success depends on how many lumens your spotlight is 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I know the family trees in Heber are pretty much just crooked sticks, but DANG this dude is just dumb.

The best part of his family tree is underground. He fell out of the “stupid tree” and hit every branch on the way down.