Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Welfare check

6 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Haters gunna Hate ! 😎

Oh ya and we hate...sucks to be a Owen's doesn't it?

23 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

I gave a basic version of what happened without embellishment.   

I thought your issue with Bill was using the classifieds on the forum without contribution to the overall greater good of the forum? He's been a regular contributor as of late with some great posts. 

When nobull has no contribution other then being the forum syphylis chancre for months on end how could anyone take his "legitimate help wanted ad" seriously? He is soley responsible for the poor light he is seen in.  

I'm sorry kev but every time I try to say something you're post comes  up... but this is what I have to say.. we all hunt public land .. but some of us think.we own the land and the critters on it thats why people kill deer when they shouldn't.....i don't take sides if u killed it good for u .. if u did it illegally then xxxx u 

I dont think its a "I feel I own the land" issue as much as "I dont give a f'k issue",

but it could be like trphyhntr going to a bar and thinking I aint going home empty handed tonight I dont care how big she is, as he sneaks out the back with her. ;)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I forgot more about hunting than you will ever know . What’s funny is you dip shitts  on here act like you are hard core and you spend 20 days in the field . That buck is dead because Blake and Tyler lived with that buck 24/7 for a week . I’m surprised Blake isn’t divorced . He would sleep up on the knoll so a local dip shoot guide couldn’t beat us up there in the morning .Tyler would head out at 2pm roast his azz off and put that buck to sleep every night .  What’s funny is the local dip shoot guide was laughing when he saw me sitting that blind opening day . What that dumb azz didn’t know is that buck had hit that water two days in a row . He isn’t laughing now Ha !

Kinda surprised you guys don't have your own hunting show, oh wait.

16 hours ago, 25-06 said:

Oh ya and we hate...sucks to be a Owen's doesn't it?

lol yup. what allbull350 has failed to mention is that blake is now cleaning houses for a living....nothing wrong with that...but lol oh yeah they are all such big ballin winners on top of the world...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bullsheet said:

lol yup. what allbull350 has failed to mention is that blake is now cleaning houses for a living....nothing wrong with that...but lol oh yeah they are all such big ballin winners on top of the world...

I guess now we know why the Wolf of Wallstreet paid all his brothers fees. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, bullsheet said:

Blake’s wife cleans houses , he runs two sewer plants and is working with my dad building a “tiny home “ trailer park across the road from bison ranch . He is also taking college courses . He also still spends more time in the field than 95 percent of the cwt clowns . As for me I am a “big ballin “phucker ! I have made more money in August than 80 percent of the clowns on here make in a year . Then again maybe I’m giving my self to much credit since the 80 percent are minimum wage employees. 🤷

9 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I guess now we know why the Wolf of Wallstreet paid all his brothers fees. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet you wish you had somebody to pay that alimony huh ? You must have been in love to not make that chick get a job ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 8/26/2020 at 1:08 PM, Flingingarrowsbro said:

Is nobull alive ? 

Is he really getting welfare checks?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I bet you wish you had somebody to pay that alimony huh ? You must have been in love to not make that chick get a job ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She had a job. But my income in one month was equal to her yearly income. 😘

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Blake’s wife cleans houses , he runs two sewer plants and is working with my dad building a “tiny home “ trailer park across the road from bison ranch . He is also taking college courses . He also still spends more time in the field than 95 percent of the cwt clowns . As for me I am a “big ballin “phucker ! I have made more money in August than 80 percent of the clowns on here make in a year . Then again maybe I’m giving my self to much credit since the 80 percent are minimum wage employees. 🤷

Betcha $1000 about your August vs yearly income so far. 

27 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Betcha $1000 about your August vs yearly income so far. 

Obviously you have reading comprehension issues . I said I made more in August than 80 percent made In A year . You could be the 20 percent with a decent job . I’ll bet you 5 k that I made more in July and August than you make in a year . Let’s do this !

3 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Obviously you have reading comprehension issues . I said I made more in August than 80 percent made In A year . You could be the 20 percent with a decent job . I’ll bet you 5 k that I made more in July and August than you make in a year . Let’s do this !

I'll take that bet.