Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Welfare check

$$$ Doesn't matter in the clinches. Nice part about having it is being to be able to help others who need it, or give you the resource to travel to where they are to lend a helping hand.

3 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

$$$ Doesn't matter in the clinches. Nice part about having it is being to be able to help others who need it, or give you the resource to travel to where they are to lend a helping hand.

I have struggled financially and been on top financially. I’ll stick with the latter . 

21 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Because Using Game ( lion hunts ) to pay the AZGFD gets me off ! 

Just like little boys

This is the most immature conversation thread I have ever read on this forum.   I thought this site was hunting....not this type of BS.   What a waste of time and energy.  Stay classy. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, andrewmilich said:

This is the most immature conversation thread I have ever read on this forum.   I thought this site was hunting....not this type of BS.   What a waste of time and energy.  Stay classy. 

Don’t know what you are smoking but there aren’t many hunters on here . 

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Naw not me man . Old loosey is about as low as I go . Ask oz31p about that . 

Your still here? I had forgot about you. 

so I read this thread and I didn’t see any screen shots with income on them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

This is far from the most immature  thread on this site!!! Either way  I’m following this thread.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bullsheet said:

lol yup. what allbull350 has failed to mention is that blake is now cleaning houses for a living....nothing wrong with that...but lol oh yeah they are all such big ballin winners on top of the world...

Honest work is honest work.  I won't disparage anyone from working for a living.

His day job now has nothing to do with his past transgressions.  

• Like 3

On 8/27/2020 at 9:37 AM, NoBull350 said:

Lmfao That’s our brother in-law dumb azz!  He knows with out Blake he didn’t have a chance at that buck . Truth be told I had to leave to the fire so Blake called him at 9 am on Sunday and said go buy a deer tag he hasn’t drank in 3 days he is coming in today . He drove to forest lakes for a tag at noon and that deer was dead 6.5 hrs later . 

E4DDDBE2-D4A2-41FC-A3A6-14F995BD4573.png

On 8/27/2020 at 4:23 PM, NoBull350 said:

I forgot more about hunting than you will ever know . What’s funny is you dip shitts  on here act like you are hard core and you spend 20 days in the field . That buck is dead because Blake and Tyler lived with that buck 24/7 for a week . I’m surprised Blake isn’t divorced . He would sleep up on the knoll so a local dip shoot guide couldn’t beat us up there in the morning .Tyler would head out at 2pm roast his azz off and put that buck to sleep every night .  What’s funny is the local dip shoot guide was laughing when he saw me sitting that blind opening day . What that dumb azz didn’t know is that buck had hit that water two days in a row . He isn’t laughing now Ha !

On 8/27/2020 at 4:23 PM, NoBull350 said:

I forgot more about hunting than you will ever know . What’s funny is you dip shitts  on here act like you are hard core and you spend 20 days in the field . That buck is dead because Blake and Tyler lived with that buck 24/7 for a week . I’m surprised Blake isn’t divorced . He would sleep up on the knoll so a local dip shoot guide couldn’t beat us up there in the morning .Tyler would head out at 2pm roast his azz off and put that buck to sleep every night .  What’s funny is the local dip shoot guide was laughing when he saw me sitting that blind opening day . What that dumb azz didn’t know is that buck had hit that water two days in a row . He isn’t laughing now Ha !

A recent text from a forum member reminded me of this post so I had to come back and find it.  

Sleeping on a knoll so no one else can hunt a water hole hmmmm. Sounds like camping within a quarter mile of a water source.  Coulda sworn that was illegal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2020 at 7:50 PM, CatfishKev said:

My birthday is in a few days. Gonna wish upon a star...

Dear God make nobull a bird, so he can fly, fly far away from here.  

Second verse same as the first

44 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

A recent text from a forum member reminded me of this post so I had to come back and find it.  

Sleeping on a knoll so no one else can hunt a water hole hmmmm. Sounds like camping within a quarter mile of a water source.  Coulda sworn that was illegal.

😂