Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Welfare check

Telling response. No name calling and general talking of b's.  Hurry now youngster and go learn some game and fish laws.

My work here is done.

5 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Telling response. No name calling and general talking of b's.  Hurry now youngster and go learn some game and fish laws.

My work here is done.

I’m older than you son . What are game and fish laws ??? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoBull350 said:

I’m older than you son . What are game and fish laws ??? 

I assume you meant fatter. But yeah, expect a call from game and fish.

6 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

A recent text from a forum member reminded me of this post so I had to come back and find it.  

Sleeping on a knoll so no one else can hunt a water hole hmmmm. Sounds like camping within a quarter mile of a water source.  Coulda sworn that was illegal.

dang kev your really reaching for straws. how is this different from one in a blind at a water hole and falling asleep,? or better yeah a few blinds with a few guys sitting at a water hole, or a guy in a tree stand.

I swear some of you guys just bitch to hear yourself bitch.

• Like 1

Heck next some of you clowns are going to start saying they were harassing wildlife cause the followed the bucks every move for a day or 2.

Maybe we should outlaw blinds at waterholes and outlaws following animals after dark IE putting them to bed. maybe outlaw cameras while were at it too. we can call it BLM #buckslivesmatter .

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Delw said:

dang kev your really reaching for straws. how is this different from one in a blind at a water hole and falling asleep,? or better yeah a few blinds with a few guys sitting at a water hole, or a guy in a tree stand.

I swear some of you guys just bitch to hear yourself bitch.

Well I dont camp next to water and watch an animal in shifts to keep others off of it.   And  I definately wouldnt if my hunting privileges were revoked. 

Falling asleep in a blind is far different imo.

But thats you. just because you do or dont do something doesnt make it legal or illegal. your grasping at straws. Yeah I get it no body likes a convicted poacher.

there is nothing illegal about people watching animals in shifts, or following an animal for a few days. lots of people do it on big animals.,

if there was that would eliminate 90% of the hunters in Kaibab for muledeer. tons of sheep hunters through out the state and lots of trophy elk hunters. not to mention 90% of the guides.

52 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well I dont camp next to water and watch an animal in shifts to keep others off of it.   And  I definately wouldnt if my hunting privileges were revoked. 

Falling asleep in a blind is far different imo.

Kev I can see like many on here reading comprehension isn’t a strong point for you . I never said he slept next to water . I said he would sleep on the knoll ! I know it’s probably hard for you to fathom but some of us can glass a mile plus . That being said the first time Blake saw the deer it was approximately 1.5 miles away . Distance from the knoll to the water hole is approximately 1 mile away . Hey I’m still waiting for that call buddy . Lmfao

34 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Kev I can see like many on here reading comprehension isn’t a strong point for you . I never said he slept next to water . I said he would sleep on the knoll ! I know it’s probably hard for you to fathom but some of us can glass a mile plus . That being said the first time Blake saw the deer it was approximately 1.5 miles away . Distance from the knoll to the water hole is approximately 1 mile away . Hey I’m still waiting for that call buddy . Lmfao

Wow, he kept a local dipshoot guide off of a buck by sleeping on a knoll a mile away huh? Sounds believeable. I believe you because you seem like an honest and believable person. I'm sure every thing you Owens boys do is on the up and up.

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Wow, he kept a local dipshoot guide off of a buck by sleeping on a knoll a mile away huh? Sounds believeable. I believe you because you seem like an honest and believable person. I'm sure every thing you Owens boys do is on the up and up.

Kev quit while you are ahead . These guys on here hate me and they are calling you out . In the end it doesn’t really matter what you or anybody thinks . Bc777 and Tyler found that buck and we’re apart of him being taken . When you have the dedication and drive you might understand . 

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Kevin, this is common practice for hunting guides.