Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Welfare check

True, I know hunters and guides keep tabs on animals. I got No problem with that. My issue is staying overnight to keep others off of it if its a  water hole.  And yeah game and fish defination is a little ambiguous with verbiage of being the only reasanable water source which is a possible loophole.  But staying overnite within a quarter mile of water sounds like camping to me... apparently I'm the only one though. Not the first-time I've been told I'm wrong.   Of course if Blake really was a mile away there's no issue, but I find it hard to believe his presence one mile away would be enough to keep a guide off the spot.  

14 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

True, I know hunters and guides keep tabs on animals. I got No problem with that. My issue is staying overnight to keep others off of it if its a  water hole.  And yeah game and fish defination is a little ambiguous with verbiage of being the only reasanable water source which is a possible loophole.  But staying overnite within a quarter mile of water sounds like camping to me... apparently I'm the only one though. Not the first-time I've been told I'm wrong.   Of course if Blake really was a mile away there's no issue, but I find it hard to believe his presence one mile away would be enough to keep a guide off the spot.  

Would you want to be with in a mile of Blake?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Kev you just don’t get it . The knoll is the only vantage point around . Once you get on top Its literally 20 yards across . If somebody beats you to it you are screwed ! Truth be told The day that buck was killed an A3 guide beat them to the knoll . Tyler and Blake dropped Johnny off and went to check some cams because he was there first .  We still wonder if he watched that buck get go down . 

5 minutes ago, Edge said:

Would you want to be with in a mile of Blake?

I’ll tell you this if it’s hunting season and you know where Blake , Tyler or myself are hunting you know something worth shooting is near by ! 

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

giphy.gif

Keep on beating it. Far from being dead.👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I’ll tell you this if it’s night or day and you know where Blake , Tyler or myself are poaching you know something worth poaching is near by ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 654321 said:

This could be the truth also ! Remember my motto 2 and 4 hit the floor . For you slow cwt members ( 95 percent of you ) that means 200 inch bucks and 400 inch bulls will drop . Got to love the poor mans governors tag  ! It’s a heck of a lot cheaper, don’t need all the flat brimmed , bro bro’s there and you can hunt using day light, moon light or spot light .😘