naturebob

NBA Walkout!

NBA players decided to boycott tonights playoff games over the shooting of the Black Guy in Wisconson. I say NBA shut the season down and don't pay em for the playoffs. Nobody watching anyway . Viewership down from 20 to 40 % depending on the network. I am a Basketball nut and I know I havn't watched it.  And won't either!................BOB!

• Like 10

Wait....do I get to comment on how they don't really work for half a year.......and they are doinking the coaches wife......and how they make too much money anyway.......and......and......and....... :) 

Quit watching them years ago...................no loss there!!! I hope they run it into the ground, heck......if they payed me enough I'd go play!!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I didn't even know they were playing.

I'll usually watch the Super Bowl, or some of it and some World Series but that's my limit on sports. I used to like to watch football in the 80's and 90's but rarely ever catch a game unless I am in a Sportsbar with friends. I went to a Suns game when my neighbor gave me some tickets but that was the only time I ever watched a basketball game. Never been to a football game.

Basket ball? Never knew there was such a thing. 

I’m losing my interest in pro sports very rapidly!!!!

• Like 13

I’ve been boycotting all pro sports for as long as I can remember anyway.  I’d literally rather tie a string around my coin purse, attach the other end to the handrail and then jump off my deck than spend 4 hours watching those giant pampered pansies chase each other around.

i sincerely hope enough people boycott them that they all go broke.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Said it before and I (obviously) will again, F these pro sports and celebrities that think their opinions have some additional value because of the size of their "platform."

I have been turning on golf and hockey and not watching just to boost a single rating for the only non-political sports left.

• Like 11

Baseball just did the same thing. Losers. The guy had a knife on the floor of his car where he was reaching, disobeyed orders, and got his stupidass shot. 

• Like 5

Ya , I admit I watched Golf today. At least if they don't play well they make no Money !....................BOB!