naturebob

NBA Walkout!

Most if not all of this nonsense recently boils down to people who refuse to take personal responsibility for their actions. It's getting really old.

• Like 7

As if a cop on a call is going to give pause defending his life in fear he might not get to watch b-ball. Lmao 

how about play the dumb game and donate your salary to the guys family. Show actual compassion and emotion instead of this dumbs1t

• Like 3

Only reason I know they’re playing  is I have antenna TV. They’ll screw me out of jeopardy and wheel of fortune on week days and I can’t watch the emeral lugasse air fryer on the weekends!! Basket ball Fu(ks up my limited boob tube time!

• Haha 1

I agree with everything posted,the police gets called to a domestic abuse circus,and then the guy has an outstanding warrant for his arrest,won't listen to the police,and gets killed.If he would have listened to the police he probably wouldn't have been shot.I feel like you have to be responsible for your own actions or suffer the consequenses.

• Like 1

And now Tonight the Punk AZZ LA Dodgers walkout in game with SF Giants in Baseball.Very Few Blacks in baseball any More. I was proud to see AZ Diamondbacks not only Stand for the Anthem tonight in Phoenix ,but took of their hat like they should too. The NBA lost a 55 year viewer in ME.today..................BOB!

• Like 2

I’ve always been a MLB fan but when they hit their knees I decided they can all KMA ! Pro sports just isn’t anything I’m going to support.... America has been pretty good to them....bunch of drama queens.

• Like 4

I haven't watched pro sports in a long time either and I really don't even know why we still need them anymore aways.... such a waste of money and they think they are so important. Who cares they all can ead... I'm done with all sport , baseball and hockey were the only ones I could even stand to watch some of. Fire them all non American wastes of skin... they won't get a penny of my money ever again or air time.

• Like 1

NFL and NBA "African American" players probably make up over 80% of team makeup. Sure seems like they are racist organizations based on that demographic. Pot calling the kettle black? Surprises me that no leaders have had the guts to call out the requirement for "personal accountability" for all. Not just one sided against the police. It's a two way street IMHO. I'm really offended by team owners and CEO's of our Fortune 500 companies that don't have the guts to address personal accountability in this issue. Yes I understand it is all about money........capitalism which I support, but is not helpful leaving that piece out of the equation in this critical issue. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alpinebullwinkle said:

NFL and NBA "African American" players probably make up over 80% of team makeup. Sure seems like they are racist organizations based on that demographic. 

Not quite. Both draft players for their ability and/or size.   

• Like 1

"Not quite. Both draft players for their ability and/or size. "

OW that's exactly my point. Many of the "racists" complain that there are not enough black owners or managers in these two organizations as well as leadership in Fortune 500 companies. "Qualifications Matter" which should supercede the racist slogan IMHO of "Black Lives Matter".  All lives matter in my book!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Alpinebullwinkle said:

OW that's exactly my point. Many of the "racists" complain that there are not enough black owners or managers in these two organizations as well as leadership in Fortune 500 companies. "Qualifications Matter" which should supercede the racist slogan IMHO of "Black Lives Matter".  All lives matter in my book!

Totally agree. All things by merit and not quota. 

I guess I somewhat misunderstood what you were hinting at in the other message.

• Like 4

As long as the "pros" participate in politics or support a cause ie., BLM and not Blue Live etc... I wont watch or support them anymore.  You have to allow both sides of support, can't be one sided. But most of these "pros" are prima donnas.

• Like 2