Sign in to follow this  
Stikbrandon

Utah success 2020

Hello all! 

brand new to this site, to be honest I’m pretty pumped on this place. I was recommended here by Ed f. I’m out of Southern California and lols up to guys like him. No Bs and get it done.

that being said I’m looking for a summer cape for my buck, unfortunately the cap on my 2020 archery buck I slipped the old pointy stick through was no good.

i hunted hard for this buck and am beyond pumped. Utah kicked my rear end this year and it wasn’t easy. I hunted for a few days with my buddy and he ended up having to take a day to head to town and handle some business. I was able to get in on a bachelor group a couple hours after sun up  and thread the needle on my personal best archery in velvet Utah buck. 

needless to say I have the upmost respect for the individuals that grind out archery bucks in the high country.

if anyone out there has a cape please let me know I would like to shoulder mount this deer. I can Venmo or PayPal. I have never been in the market for a cape, willing to pay market price plus shipping.

thanks guys and awesome forum !!!!

12484AB0-B46C-4A9F-9E9D-FC2E33364284.jpeg

7B76A0FF-1B9E-451A-B272-47A5A1C93B33.jpeg

5C967D85-0C7B-429C-AC62-29960F7665A1.jpeg

48C399A8-1126-4AF5-A749-FF2B5A065659.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Great Buck! 1
  • Wow! 1

Right on Brandon... Congrats 

Someone find this guy an early season mule deer cape. I'll do a couple free euro mounts with beetles for the cape. Ed F

• Like 1

Welcome! Nice buck, good luck with the cape. Maybe try the classifieds with a Want to Buy ad.

• Like 1