good bull

Whatever happened  to clean a ethical shot? Not what I see . I see a beautiful  trophy bull Elk . Struggling for its last breath and trying to get up for over 4 minutes.  Not one person  decided to put a second round to finish him off. NOPE !!!!   To busy high 5ing eachother. And if jj is so wonderful why did he hire the worst outfitter in all the nation  to guide him. With his money he could have hired anyone. 

That is a absolutely beautiful  Bull congratulations  to anyone who has the priviledge to harvest such a stud. 

Just would have liked it alot better with different  people  involved.

Just keep this in mind the next time you decide to eat at Jimmy John's. That's what your paying for.  So if you like what you saw eat at Jimmy john. That away next year they can afford to hire a legit guide service. And maybe a camel or alot bigger horse to haul jimmy John's fat butt up the hill for another photo op.

Amazing what money can bye. Well Home Depot just gave me 9.2 million  reasons to do the same thing .

Maybe next year I will hire 300 or 400 members from here as guides and I too can have a photo op

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Amazing what money can bye. Well Home Depot just gave me 9.2 million  reasons to do the same thing .

Maybe next year I will hire 300 or 400 members from here as guides and I too can have a photo op

I hope that’s true...not sure that’s enough to cover all the crap you went through with them though. 

• Like 2

Just now, bigorange said:

I hope that’s true...not sure that’s enough to cover all the crap you went through with them though. 

That's only the first settlement. Looking  at almost 12 more 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I’m already ugly. I’d take a fork to the face in exchange for never having to work again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Whatever happened  to clean a ethical shot? Not what I see . I see a beautiful  trophy bull Elk . Struggling for its last breath and trying to get up for over 4 minutes.  Not one person  decided to put a second round to finish him off. NOPE !!!!   To busy high 5ing eachother. And if jj is so wonderful why did he hire the worst outfitter in all the nation  to guide him. With his money he could have hired anyone. 

That is a absolutely beautiful  Bull congratulations  to anyone who has the priviledge to harvest such a stud. 

Just would have liked it alot better with different  people  involved.

Just keep this in mind the next time you decide to eat at Jimmy John's. That's what your paying for.  So if you like what you saw eat at Jimmy john. That away next year they can afford to hire a legit guide service. And maybe a camel or alot bigger horse to haul jimmy John's fat butt up the hill for another photo op.

Well said, it was hard for me to watch.  Not just the bull suffering but also the commercial aspect of it. 

• Like 2

Anyone know how much $ that tag went for?

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Anyone know how much $ that tag went for?

Let me guess? 

4568 loafs of bread, 3.5 tons of salami,ham,turkey,roast beef and sausage and meatballs. Then 18000 pounds of lettuce 22000 pounds of tomatoes.  And enough pickles that if where laid back to back they would reach from Jimmy boys front door to right where his fat butt decided to collect a trophy that wasn't even his. 

Kind of like winning the super bowl  then giving the trophy to the cheer leaders at the end. 

F you jimmy John's and a big double F  you too all those clown who posed in that commercial. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I’m already ugly. I’d take a fork to the face in exchange for never having to work again. 

Havnt settled on that one yet.  Settled on the one from 4 years ago. Totally different  situation where I was a sub Contractor  there working in the garden area . Early in the morning before they opened a drunk came flying threw the parking lot cutting the corner . And hit me . Then my Dad passed away . And the day after his services my Wife And Daughter  and 2 Grandchildren Wrecked and where taken from me. Then in march of this year another home depot accident. The forklift to the face. 

Been some ruff times for sure and as a result Ive lost my temper and made a butt of myself or others on here. I'm better then that. 

So now it's time to enjoy life for what it is . Every damb day is a blessing. Without it tomorrow  morning we wouldn't be able to read no bull dumb butt post. 

I finally  came to the conclusion that Nobull thinks like a roll of toilet paper.  He thinks no one can live without him. And that people cant get enough of him. But the truth is Hes still full of shoot at the end. So next time your wiping your butt . Yell out a big hello to Nobullshit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

But why hate jimmy John, I doubt he knows any better. 

Then he should stay home eating foot longs . Wish I could run into him in the woods . I got a foot long for him. 

Sure hope he squeals.

• Sad 2
  • Wow! 1

2 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Then he should stay home eating foot longs . Wish I could run into him in the woods . I got a foot long for him. 

Sure hope he squeals.

I laughed way harder at this than i should have.. LOL. Well played sir. 

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Not my cup of tea for a hunt, sharing one tag with 30 other people.

But, the dollars will help the elk, so sacrifice one for the betterment of the many.

Screenshot_20200828-053236_YouTube.thumb.jpg.433e23790314f671156062e41b58cc76.jpg

You said it well. I feel the same way.  I was just as Happy when I killed a 330' Bull on my very first Bull hunt with one Buddy watching...................BOB!

• Like 3

I heard a rumor it was on the San Carlos.  Does the gov tag include reservations? Just wondering.  Amazing Bull wherever it was.

IMG_9689.JPG