good bull

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Does it really lay wounded with no follow up? 

Yes it took them that long to haul his fat butt 960 yard by mule and 4 men hes the only shooter ?  So the bull laid and suffered.  . Two men to pull the horse and forse it up the hill . And two to make sure humpty dumpty didnt fall. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, muley224 said:

I heard a rumor it was on the San Carlos.  Does the gov tag include reservations? Just wondering.  Amazing Bull wherever it was.

IMG_9689.JPG

Nope that's totally different  . That one is legit. Notice only two people. Not a circus. Good  job to both of them.

6 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Nope that's totally different  . That one is legit. Notice only two people. Not a circus. Good  job to both of them.

There was at least one other dude on that hunt and he’s a bad butt hunter that doesn’t have social media, rarely see him in pics. But yes Agreed, your point is made

Forgot , That is the one thing I didn't like . The no follow up shot and let the Bull suffer. I watched this last night on another site. Jimmy was actually kinda funny , He said He ant a Hunter and that these Guys could not make a Sandwich. But yes way to many Guys.  And the first part of the video what the Film Guy says about A3 is what I heard 2 years ago..................BOB!

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

There was at least one other dude on that hunt and he’s a bad butt hunter that doesn’t have social media, rarely see him in pics. But yes Agreed, your point is made

Dont quote me . But I heard that the woman shot it last august and the guy owns Aspen dental.??? 

I dont no shoot either way.All I know is that I hope the heck all these people  enjoy there hunt and appreciate how fortunate they are to be able to achieve what they have. I will go on a hunt of a lifetime here real soon. But it wont be a circus and the people  I do hire will be honest and COMPLETLY LEGAL. .And I wont need to make a comedy show out of it. What I will do is take my 12year old grandson along and allow him to experience the opportunity  of a life time. And allow him to do the same. That's what hunting is to me. Family times,relaxation and the thrill of the hunt. Getting something is like getting a double yoke egg. Just make things a little better. Much rather go home without anything then to go home without any fmily.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

I know. It was the 2019 hunter I believe. They wouldn't have a pic of the 2020 bull up on the 2020 auction.

26 minutes ago, stanley said:

Because haters, hate. 

Yup you ever ate there? Pay more for a soggy sandwich then you do for a steak. 

My problem is.  With all that money He has to burn. Then why hire the people he did? Why turn it into a clown show. . And most of all why why why didnt He shot it a second time? When that Bull was laying there struggling to breath and live. Then looking up to the other 2 elk that where with him for help or whatever it was doing . Was very disturbing to me.  All the money he paid for the hunt . I think he could have afforded a second shot. If you listen to the Audio then you will here that after he shoots He has no idea if he hit it .where it is and if it's dead yet. Nope to busy high 5ing. Pathetic. Humpty Dumpty climbed off his throan long enough to make one shot then climbed back on.  Even when he got to the bull he sat on the wall afraid to fall off. Yup I hate.. ...

Now it's my time to make some haters. 

Nobull move the heck over because I'm taking your place here. 

I've got lots of money now and I'm going to.  bye me lots of cameras spotlights and go bail every illegal poacher, thief ,tweeker , and asshole I can and start my own guide service. .  

Now  taking applications. All you got to do is be able to cut locks jump fences and handle a spot light. But most importantly You must be a good liar. 

PM if interested. 

3 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

My problem is.  With all that money He has to burn. Then why hire the people he did? Why turn it into a clown show. . And most of all why why why didnt He shot it a second time? When that Bull was laying there struggling to breath and live. Then looking up to the other 2 elk that where with him for help or whatever it was doing . Was very disturbing to me.  All the money he paid for the hunt . I think he could have afforded a second shot. If you listen to the Audio then you will here that after he shoots He has no idea if he hit it .where it is and if it's dead yet. Nope to busy high 5ing. Pathetic. Humpty Dumpty climbed off his throan long enough to make one shot then climbed back on.  Even when he got to the bull he sat on the wall afraid to fall off. Yup I hate.. ...

No it's my time to make some haters. 

I've got lots of money now and I'm going to.  bye me lots of cameras spotlights and go bail every illegal poacher, thief ,tweeker , and asshole I can and start my own guide service. .  

Now  taking applications. All you got to do is be able to cut locks jump fences and handle a spot light. But most importantly You must be a good liar. 

PM if interested. 

PM sent

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, muley224 said:

I heard a rumor it was on the San Carlos.  Does the gov tag include reservations? Just wondering.  Amazing Bull wherever it was.

IMG_9689.JPG

I wish that was more than rumor but it isn’t. The bull was killed 100% on state land. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I wish that was more than rumor but it isn’t. The bull was killed 100% on state land. 

Area 9 I believe. About 7 miles from a cabin that me and 5 freinds bought back in 1985.  Have 80 acres right next to the old airport in Tucsayan .in the red Butte plateau 

7 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Now it's my time to make some haters. 

PM if interested. 

Ugh.....   Speaking of hating.  I always hate myself for getting dragged into pointless internet debates.  But here I am....  Doing it.  😋

For me, the bottom line is I generally try not to throw stones at other's houses.  Never know when my glass home is exposed, so I will keep my mouth shut about others.  Regarding your characterization and name calling, well I guess I just don't see the point in saying that type of thing about a situation and/or a person I know nothing about.  

BTW, did you actually watch the video carefully and listen??   I heard and saw NO high-fives by JJ after the first shot.  What I heard was JJ concerned that he made a good hit, and asking for more ammo.  I then heard follow-up shot.   After the second shot and the bull was down, I heard only gratitude and happy chit-chat.

Whatever though, Bill.   We all see and hear what we want in life, I suppose.  

Keep on hating, man!  It's a classy look.  🤣

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Area 9 I believe. About 7 miles from a cabin that me and 5 freinds bought back in 1985.  Have 80 acres right next to the old airport in Tucsayan .in the red Butte plateau 

You are a LONG way off Bill. Other side of the state

• Like 1