good bull

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Ugh.....   Speaking of hating.  I always hate myself for getting dragged into pointless internet debates.  But here I am....  Doing it.  😋

For me, the bottom line is I generally try not to throw stones at other's houses.  Never know when my glass home is exposed, so I will keep my mouth shut about others.  Regarding your characterization and name calling, well I guess I just don't see the point in saying that type of thing about a situation and/or a person I know nothing about.  

BTW, did you actually watch the video carefully and listen??   I heard and saw NO high-fives by JJ after the first shot.  What I heard was JJ concerned that he made a good hit, and asking for more ammo.  I then heard follow-up shot.   After the second shot and the bull was down, I heard only gratitude and happy chit-chat.

Whatever though, Bill.   We all see and hear what we want in life, I suppose.  

Keep on hating, man!  It's a classy look.  🤣

Stanley, I couldn't agree with you more. JJ did in fact put a second round into that bull and asked more than a couple times if the bull was down and if more was needed. Don't let this clown get too much under your skin. Clearly he wants to talk sh*t and think he is the big guy on campus.

• Like 1

I don't know that Trent Ault guy but I have a bunch of respect for him. A lot more than anybody else that was on that mountain that day. I don't disparage JJ at all. If I take issue with anything its the 365 day season, but the hunt probably wouldn't be worth anywhere near as much to the Department without that. What a bull though! Never seen triples like that!

• Like 2

Bill... your a dick! Man, I was on your side during your hard times and even messaged you about doing a job for me. But you got weird?! The unpredictable attitude you have turns me off. I’m sure your a good dude but dang! Lighten up bud! Your pry not looking for roofing jobs now with your 9+ million dollar settlement so you can be a dick as much as your money allows! But seriously, I’d calm down.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Bill... your a dick! Man, I was on your side during your hard times and even messaged you about doing a job for me. But you got weird?! The unpredictable attitude you have turns me off. I’m sure your a good dude but dang! Lighten up bud! Your pry not looking for roofing jobs now with your 9+ million dollar settlement so you can be a dick as much as your money allows! But seriously, I’d calm down.

Got weird? he's been like this for 10+ years, the guys on azbz ran him off, then on a little private forum they ran him off.

ask Roosevelt mark who never did crap to the guy how weird he is..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delw said:

Got weird? he's been like this for 10+ years, the guys on azbz ran him off, then on a little private forum they ran him off.

ask Roosevelt mark who never did crap to the guy how weird he is..

I wasn’t on those sites I’ve been here since ‘05. He started off good here then attitude changed. I want to like him but his posts ruin that.

7 hours ago, Bill@roofer said:

Then he should stay home eating foot longs . Wish I could run into him in the woods . I got a foot long for him. 

Sure hope he squeals.

WTF is your problem?  Never had an issue with you before, but that is a really stupid comment.  

• Like 3

Hard to believe a Bull can grow that big.

Trent I would have cried if I had that crew swarm in, nicely handled and thanks for the footage.

I assembled a crew of 5 for my early bull hunt one year thought it was the bomb,  but this crew is as unreal as the bull. 

Congrats JJ

• Like 4

Clicked on this to watch some great video of a beast of a bull and got suckered into reading the opinions of a fricken roofer🤔

• Haha 1