Sign in to follow this  
jdown

Interior Door - $40

Just your traditional 6 panel hollow core wood door.  31 5/8 X 79 3/8 (This one came from a laundry room). Great shape.

Call or text Josh

480-36nine-49two3

IMG_2989.JPG

2 hours ago, cedsasd said:

Only $40 for an entire interior door? I don't believe you. It was too cheap. I usually see doors that cost at least $100, so you surprised me. I also like the shape of this door. It's simple and uncluttered. I like this kind of solution in the interior. I think the simpler, the better. In general, I love it when manufacturers combine a modern style with vintage elements. For example, in my new house, I want to look for something from this https://internaldoorsuk.co.uk/internal-doors/1930s-doors. I'm still thinking about it since the overall design isn't quite ready yet, but I think I'll stick with this one after all.

Totally agree! Every 6 panel I see is over that money amount. I scrutinize any legitimate seller. Oh buddy! You and I could talk for hours on 6 panel door design. Want to meet for an ale at local pub for discussion?

Hello, Jdown. Thank you for sharing your proposition with us here. I'm looking right now for a good pre-finished door to put in place of my old door at my summer house. I can buy this door for 50$, plus I will pay the delivery expenses. I reached you by contacts you provided, is no answer. Please answer me here on this topic by reaching me in private messages if you are still interested in selling this door. Thank you for your answer in advance. Stay safe!