Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Anyone wanna join me tomorrow?

Gonna take a several mile hike, high up in an area that holds some big bucks.  We can play rock paper scizzors for first shot if we come across only one buck.  But anything less then the 90" range im gonna pass on anyways.  Dont need to leave my place before 11am.  Theres a spot where i hope to catch them milling around just off the trails about mid day.  Oh, and also a chance at some edible mushrooms!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ive wanted to hit this spot up for soooo long just never wanted to do the hike part! Since we decided we are gonna move this may be my last year  to get a big gnarly palmatted velvety coues.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Bringing the Kowas with you? 

Always shittin in Kevs cheerios!  Nope its just toobthick. 

Although we do have now about 10 names with shipping info to match,  my name ain't on that list yet. No big glass. Rangefinder and zero camo.  Im gonna disgiuse myself as a liberal hiker.  Im gonna wear a biden shirt, regular trail pants and act totally gay and bring some granola bars with me.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

It’s not called a disguise if its your regular daily outfit and routine 

You wound me.

• Haha 1

Offer still stands. Come on down Richard. Itll be fun and you get to learn a primo coues spot.  No imbellishment on the area either.

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Bringing the Kowas with you? 

I couldn't bring myself to go there....but was confident you would.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Ive wanted to hit this spot up for soooo long just never wanted to do the hike part! Since we decided we are gonna move this may be my last year  to get a big gnarly palmatted velvety coues.  

Where you movin to Kev?  Jumping the state line or just relocating in Az?

Dang just saw this...I might have joined you just to get out of the house and see some new country. Plus I have a 35a tag in a couple months...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mattys281 said:

Where you movin to Kev?  Jumping the state line or just relocating in Az?

Originally it was going to be payson but we changed our minds and we're going to go probably somewhere just outside of Show Low

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Gonna take a several mile hike, high up in an area that holds some big bucks.  We can play rock paper scizzors for first shot if we come across only one buck.  But anything less then the 90" range im gonna pass on anyways.  Dont need to leave my place before 11am.  Theres a spot where i hope to catch them milling around just off the trails about mid day.  Oh, and also a chance at some edible mushrooms!

This was tempting as I never been south of unit 33/32 since 82.

• Like 1