Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Anyone wanna join me tomorrow?

in one thread we got a guy bragging about how show low isnt liberal and hopefully wont turn that way. then in the other thread we got hippy kev looking for land there. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Labs = libs? Dunno

Labs = Meth

Try to keep up.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Labs = Meth

Try to keep up.

I’m a drug dealer and wasn’t even thinking that angle...maybe since that’s a given in every rural area anymore. 

• Like 1

Had a forum member join me.  Had this little fox checking us out on the way up.  Bumped a couple bucks halfway up, passed on the forky and never got a good look at the other one.

Does and fawns and miles rest of the day. Had a great buck at 30 yards near dark on the way back. If he only stood still for just a few more seconds 

Beutiful views up top

20200905_062654.thumb.jpg.b5b923a35fa3a241d40cbde9212887df.jpg20200905_111007.thumb.jpg.2db5b30f64eff7814528094fe3985dc0.jpg

• Like 1

Kev you wait till Houston or I or somebody takes you out on the winter range in january and february.  glassing over 50 bulls from one spot.  it'll make you crazy.  you'll spend money on video equip just like you did in tucson last month lol!

lee

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

Kev you wait till Houston or I or somebody takes you out on the winter range in january and february.  glassing over 50 bulls from one spot.  it'll make you crazy.  you'll spend money on video equip just like you did in tucson last month lol!

lee

Yeah the only bummer is knowing 35a in and out and starting over in a new area.  Not only one but so many units to choose from. Not even sure which units to focus on.