Sign in to follow this  
Dkart4

Anybody own a Sig Sauer Kilo 1800 rangefinder

Looking into buying this model. Have heard pretty good things about Sig rangefinders but never had any experience with them. Does anybody own one and could share their opinion on it?

I'm not much help but I bought the 1600. I like that it has the red readout unlike the 1400 which is black and one of the biggest compaints about it.

The sigs are really good. But they do have a known battery issue. The door that unscrews to expose the battery has some issue that makes it not work. You just have to take the cover off and put it back on but it’s a bitch when it happens. My group has three of them and they all had the issue. Didn’t happen often but happens. We sold them and got leica’s. 

I have the 2200 also and I love it! I've had zero issues and I'm pretty rough on my gear. Sold my vortex rangefinder and never looked back. 

I have the 2000(I think it is about 4 years old). Love it. Never a single issue.

My buddy has the newer 1400 and side by side it is equal to and sometimes out performs mine.

The new technology is certainly better.