Got 12 today in about an hour. Shot a lot more than 12 shots though. 😬

• Like 1

Slow at our opening spot. Got 6 WW and 1 mourning. Also shot a super high flyer pigeon. My son got 12 and 2 Eurasians. Taking my girl out tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Was a hot morning, got 7 in the bag.  A decent shot would have limited out by 8:30, but not me.  Glad to be out wing shooting again. Took my Brittany out for his first dove hunt and regret it.  He's used to chasing quail and did not like waiting next to me to down a bird he's not particularly interested in.  He did help me find a couple birds quicker than I would have without him.  And he was dead tired the rest of the day so that was a bonus.  Hope to get out again this weekend.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

How’d your evening go?

It went good went to the last pond on 3 pond road ..i hope u are the only person that knows where that is lol.. but anyway it started slow we got there around 430 5.. then as the sun started going down all.the birds came .. we got 15 or so and shot a bunch of shells .. my son shot his first bird so that was awesome.. that pond has water in it also firtime I have seen that granted i have only lived here a year but it was really fun . One of my neighbors came out and everything.. maybe me and u can get out one day .. 

• Wow! 1

2 hours ago, BrittanyChaser said:

Was a hot morning, got 7 in the bag.  A decent shot would have limited out by 8:30, but not me.  Glad to be out wing shooting again. Took my Brittany out for his first dove hunt and regret it.  He's used to chasing quail and did not like waiting next to me to down a bird he's not particularly interested in.  He did help me find a couple birds quicker than I would have without him.  And he was dead tired the rest of the day so that was a bonus.  Hope to get out again this weekend.

yep they do fly fast lol .im about tired of being my own bird dog also so.good for you and your dog 

6 minutes ago, Jacob...soaz said:

It went good went to the last pond on 3 pond road ..i hope u are the only person that knows where that is lol.. but anyway it started slow we got there around 430 5.. then as the sun started going down all.the birds came .. we got 15 or so and shot a bunch of shells .. my son shot his first bird so that was awesome.. that pond has water in it also firtime I have seen that granted i have only lived here a year but it was really fun . One of my neighbors came out and everything.. maybe me and u can get out one day .. 

Awesome!! Did you go to the third pond or the tank at the end? The third pond was my go to spot 10 years ago. The down feather  pillow under the mesquites was thick enough to sleep on! Then the people got thick lol. 

4 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Awesome!! Did you go to the third pond or the tank at the end? The third pond was my go to spot 10 years ago. The down feather  pillow under the mesquites was thick enough to sleep on! Then the people got thick lol. 

I went to the third pond .. last year I hunted the tank at the end and still did  pretty good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

How’d your evening go?

We did good. Just a few hours 20-40 per person

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Couesnut said:

Eurasian Where ???????

We been shooting them at a dairy. There was a ton of white wings too