Sign in to follow this  
Coues Archer

Mature Big Desert Muley Buck Down

Just now, firstcoueswas80 said:

How does a jugular shot buck need a follow up?

He was dying on the ground but suffering so I put one through his heart and killed him faster. Did the ethical thing!

• Like 3

Nice buck...in your post you said you hope he hits 160” when he finishes and hop on here to insult people that gave their honest opinion just like you did? lol...I’d rather see someone post a humble spike than an @sshole with “180”... 

• Like 10

Just now, AZBIG10 said:

Hows the hide. Saw it wasn't caped

He looked like a mangy coyote😂 Hair falling off. He didn’t look pretty! Decided to wait till I get a nicer cape down the road in a year or two. 

4 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Hows the hide. Saw it wasn't caped

Just cut the head off. Thats what all the cool kids do on a "180" buck.

• Like 1

Just now, Coues Archer said:

He looked like a mangy coyote😂 Hair falling off. He didn’t look pretty! Decided to wait till I get a nicer cape down the road in a year or two. 

Gross! Hahaha

Just now, GreyGhost85 said:

Nice buck...in your post you said you hope he hits 160” when he finishes and hop on here to insult people that gave their honest opinion just like you did? lol...I’d rather see someone post a humble spike than an @sshole with “180”... 

Hey man I’m not insulting the ones that gave there honest opinion. In fact I liked all y’alls posts. As for a couple of folks that were rude... This post is for them🤙🏽😉 Nothing against you or the ones who kept it real and were just honest.

• Like 1

I'm gonna bet someway somehow nobull had a hand at the taking of this buck and he probably made more money than me in the amount of time it took me to type this sentence then I will make this whole month- and bill probably hates everyone involved. #myfamtho

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nice buck

you should really lighten up, I think they were just funnin in your 1st post.  what is it now adays everyone gets all defensive about stupid crap and the new terms thrown around like "RUDE" Disrespectful" etc etc. is this a younger generation thing or what?

• Like 2