Sign in to follow this  
Coues Archer

Mature Big Desert Muley Buck Down

1 minute ago, Delw said:

Nice buck

you should really lighten up, I think they were just funnin in your 1st post.  what is it now adays everyone gets all defensive about stupid crap and the new terms thrown around like "RUDE" Disrespectful" etc etc. is this a younger generation thing or what?

Sign of the times. Someone ribs kev daily about wearing heels- tbo that's the only thing I know about the guy. If I had to be a character witness all I could truly answer to my knowledge  is the dude wears heels. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Sign of the times. Someone ribs kev daily about wearing heels- tbo that's the only thing I know about the guy. If I had to be a character witness all I could truly answer to my knowledge  is the dude wears heels. Lol 

shoot now I feel bad.. I thought it was in good fun 

• Haha 1

Just now, Doggy said:

Awesome buck! were you trying to shoot him in the jugular?

Absolutely not bro. I was up hill from him and I attempted to make a downhill frontal shot on his chest. When I shot he jumped the string and tried to turn. The arrow zipped right through his neck without hitting his neck bone. He ran 70 yards and fell down so I ran up too him all full of buck fever and put one in his heart🤙🏽Never in my wildest dreams would I attempt a neck shot... It just happened to hit him there given the circumstances. it’s not ethical and it’s too hard of a shot when shooting at a 180 buck😉😂 I got lucky it hit him there bro 

24 minutes ago, Coues Archer said:

Never in my wildest dreams would I attempt a neck shot... It just happened to hit him there given the circumstances. it’s not ethical and it’s too hard of a shot when shooting at a 180 buck😉😂 I got lucky it hit him there bro 

Bro, so your saying it would be ethical on 135" buck? 

I'm unethical I would have flug arrows and just hoped for a hit my self then sort it out later ;)

• Like 2

Just now, Delw said:

Bro, so your saying it would be ethical on 135" buck? 

I'm unethical I would have flug arrows and just hoped for a hit my self then sort it out later ;)

I like your style Delw🤙🏽 I practiced everyday for the last 3 months so I was super confident going into this hunt. I was hitting 6 inch groups at 90 Religiously so I was good out to that range. When the 39 yard shot presented itself I knew it was a wrap👍🏼

Ive seen some of the best archers screw up on shots on deer and elk, I would never fault anyone for that. anything can happen in archery.

I am usually lucky I only hit there horns, but then I am a piss poor shoot with a bow too. I bet I hit over half a dozen bucks in 40 years in the horns in the early years and I practiced almost everyday at GCC when they had the archery range up.

• Like 1

Yeah man I agree. Archery is so unpredictable just to many variables in play and bad shots happen all the time... But in the horns huh😂 that would have sucked had I hit this guy in his horns lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Delw said:

I am usually lucky I only hit there horns, but then I am a piss poor shoot with a bow too. I bet I hit over half a dozen bucks in 40 years in the horns in the early years and I practiced almost everyday at GCC when they had the archery range up.

Years ago my dad shot a bull that had a bullet hole through his horn..... It happens Delw

14 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Kev also cries a lot...don’t forget that. 

• Haha 2