Sign in to follow this  
Coues Archer

Mature Big Desert Muley Buck Down

I'm sure that the reference to the 35 year old Kaibab pics was a reference to my response to scoring of the Buck by the first pics. Sometimes hard to Judge score by pics. Didn't mean to upset anyone. Great Desert Mulie or any Mulie for that matter.  I always have followed Mike Eastmans way of Field Judging. Deep forks front and deep backs to get to that 180 range. I really didn't see that from the pics. Sorry again, great Buck.

• Like 9

Thank you all for all the support. I hope all of you have some good luck this year for your upcoming hunts. I will keep y’all updated on what this buck will score after the 60 day dry period. Until then... Take care fellas🤙🏽

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Coues Archer said:

Thank you all for all the support. I hope all of you have some good luck this year for your upcoming hunts. I will keep y’all updated on what this buck will score after the 60 day dry period. Until then... Take care fellas🤙🏽

Have you identified an official scorer? There are several hon this site. 

• Like 1

Just now, oz31p said:

Have you identified an official scorer? There are several hon this site. 

I have not as of now but I will sure get in touch with one soon👍🏼 Thanks for the heads up man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coues Archer said:

Thanks man. Are you talking to me or oz31p?😂

Both of you. I will average the two. Hahaha

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2020 at 8:43 PM, Coues Archer said:

So about a month ago I posted a picture of a buck that I knew was going to be something special. For one reason or another I had some nay sayers say that it would score 135”😂😂😂 Another person had the audacity to say “why I posted a picture of nice buck and ask the score if I already knew what it would score”??😆 Really now? Crazy how inept some people really are... Then to top it off they post pictures of deers killed over 35 years old in the kaibab😂 You keep tootin your horn homie😆 But nontheless I only care about True Desert Southern Arizona Mule deer bucks. It truely is something special when a person kills a DIY 180” Southern Arizona Archery Desert Mule Deer. After countless stalks and days of hunting this monarch I managed to close the distance to 39 yards and shot this bad boy in the jugular! Finished him off with a shot in the boiler room. Buck has 6” bases and all mass measurements are 5 inches+🤙🏽 Good luck to all you hunters I hope y’all get some good ones. And to you nay sayers just picture me rollin🤙🏽😎😂🦌🤘🏽#GodIsGreat #MuleDeerPutasos #BigBuckDown #180+Club

9254F1FA-7408-4ECC-A7E3-853AF3E66F30.png

824D4221-6770-4445-A4BB-FF6FE5B03CA4.png

C7757A99-7684-4F29-B6F1-C1380B064322.png

FDAA2E24-8CC0-4CF6-933F-ECFA00A0A6B4.png

391BA1CA-1A2E-465A-B5E1-4A64E6B18926.png

I wouldn’t say 135” he is at least 140”