SO I HUNT

Some People’s Attitudes!!!!

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Normally I'd be hitting the trails and listening for bugles about now. But after surviving the hottest recorded summer in the valley,

to what you said, over the years on forums especially in AZ it typically happens in the latter parts of the summer. used to happen on azbz also and always towards this time of the year. now you throw in the covid crap and the riot crap and then the political crap all over the news and peoples attitudes change.

forums up in the northern part of the us have the same problem when everything is frozen late winter.

its a yearly happens here every year as well, theres been posts about it for the last 2-3 years.

• Like 3

There's a Few -- iks on here . most Guys are gooD. I don't know why there has to be name calling and acussing people of things that they really don't know the facts. . Some People are just sour on life.  I am not perfect on here , every once in a while I get a hic-up ,but mostly compliment people and say positive things. Iv'e helped People Via PM and had people help me. Thats the way it should be. We are all on this site as Hunters hopefully..Happy Hunting this Fall all....................................BOB!

• Like 1

This used to be one of the best places to go for  the up and up Coues info. Not anymore. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Becker said:

This used to be one of the best places to go for  the up and up Coues info. Not anymore. 

Yo can change that! Coords please

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could. By info I meant awesome photos, stories, sheds, etc. 

8 minutes ago, Becker said:

there’s many other hunting related social media pages than there used to be. 

Every time this comes up I share some advice I got as a young man.

Bring more than you take away. I learned a lot from this site over the years. Hopefully it shows that I am still trying to repay that debt.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Becker said:

We are all slowly turning into "used to bees" 😳

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

FB hunting groups are highly moderated safe spaces for the most part. 

Not everyone has FB and IG and  ever other social media site out there...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Becker said:

is there a better forum?

1 minute ago, HyNoon said:

Not everyone has FB and IG and  ever other social media site out there...

Many if not most do these days...

I don’t like them, I like posting on forums that allow free speech. They regulate the speech here but it could be worse 

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Many if not most do these days...

I know , I'm just not interested in it,  personal preference I guess 

• Like 1

Just now, HyNoon said:

I know , I'm just not interested in it,  personal preference I guess 

Im mostly on Instagram looking at people making wagyu steaks, macaroni and cheese, etc. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AZLance said:

is there a better forum?

No and this one isn’t good anymore either. There’s nothing left that is actually good anymore. Unless you just wanna see pics.  No content. Guys just ripping guys.  All BS. It is honestly really sad.

Just pic wise there’s a bunch of really nice big bucks that have been killed archery wise this season. The two remaining auction/raffle Coues deer guys killed before their tags expired.  Almost none of that shows up here???  

• Like 1