SO I HUNT

Some People’s Attitudes!!!!

53 minutes ago, Becker said:

No and this one isn’t good anymore either. There’s nothing left that is actually good anymore. Unless you just wanna see pics.  No content. Guys just ripping guys.  All BS. It is honestly really sad.

Just pic wise there’s a bunch of really nice big bucks that have been killed archery wise this season. The two remaining auction/raffle Coues deer guys killed before their tags expired.  Almost none of that shows up here???  

Then why are you on here?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I joined this site 15-16 years ago to fight a guy who was being a cok face!! Still here, people hate me but that guy and me are good friends now! This is the only forum/social internet interaction that I have. What should I be viewing that’s better?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I joined this site 15-16 years ago to fight a guy who was being a cok face!! Still here, people hate me but that guy and me are good friends now! This is the only forum/social internet interaction that I have. What should I be viewing that’s better?

Who is it?

Was hoping since I haven’t been here for a long while things may have gotten better. Won’t be here any more. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Who is it?

Me. 😉

3 minutes ago, Becker said:

Was hoping since I haven’t been here for a long while things may have gotten better. Won’t be here any more. 

I’ve always enjoyed your contributions. You do more for hunting that I can ever do.

29 minutes ago, Becker said:

I hope that’s not the case. I have been guilty of some of the shenanigans, I’m sure. But the good contributors can overcome the few nasty ones. Don’t give up yet!

35 minutes ago, Becker said:

35 minutes ago, Becker said:

Sounds like your minds made up, sorry to see ya vamos.

thumb_well-bye-powersboothe-should-get-this-line-on-his-tombstone-21410578.png.302f9053a6424cf371c94fffad078ce3.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edge said:

Sounds like your minds made up, sorry to see ya vamos.

thumb_well-bye-powersboothe-should-get-this-line-on-his-tombstone-21410578.png.302f9053a6424cf371c94fffad078ce3.png

I’d agree in most cases but Becker is a knowledge guy who posts awesome shed pics and mounts! He needs to stay and post again.

• Like 1

My mind was made up a few years ago. Felt bad and came back hoping with fingers crossed. I really liked what this site/forum was meant/supposed to be and what it was. Just go look at the past of what it was. Look at the dates.  Look at the pics. Look at the info. It really was a sweet place for coues fanatics. Most of you don’t understand that obviously. Anyways..................Becker out!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Becker said:

My mind was made up a few years ago. Felt bad and came back hoping with fingers crossed. I really liked what this site/forum was meant/supposed to be and what it was. Just go look at the past of what it was. Look at the dates.  Look at the pics. Look at the info. It really was a sweet place for coues fanatics. Most of you don’t understand that obviously. Anyways..................Becker out!

If Becker’s out I’m out. Gotta get them coordinates. Statim