Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

SOLD -- KALISPEL Aluminum Double-Rifle Case

Trying to gauge the interest here before I climb in the attic where this is stored....

I have a Kalispel double-rifle aluminum case that's built like a tank. I never tried it, but I bet you could drive across it. It's made of heavy-duty .80 ga. aluminum with all welded corners and a locking rod that goes thru all four hinges. By itself, it weighs about 20 lbs. The Kalispel Indian Tribe in Oregon was a pioneer with these types of cases. and still makes them.

I've used this case several times on various hunts so there are surface scratches due to baggage handlers, etc., but there is no damage. The foam has never been cut to fit any specific rifles. 

I will consider reasonable offers but no trades. Payment via PayPal (buyer doesn't need an acct; just a CC or checking acct.) or cash only. Pick up near 67th Ave. and Camelback only, NO SHIPPING.

SOLD

It's the 2nd one down at $380 new. 

riflecase3.jpg.4db6dd895b4677930f37e2b50d864f6f.jpg

riflecase.jpg.82aab0b4811e765baf7a8b9533c6174b.jpg

riflecase2.jpg.f73fcc486417610d79b8abd0b04e9f15.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Tub said:

Your house must be like a museum!  This would have been nice.

For sure, and I'm the oldest artifact on display. 🤣

I actually have an older (circa 1960-70s) Challenger double-rifle case that's made of a plastic type material. It's still perfectly serviceable but has a bit of ding on one corner. And.. I have a single travel rifle case that's never been used. I think it was made by Kolpin.