Sign in to follow this  
knothead

12 ft Utility trailer for sale

Ordered a new tandem  14ft trailer that arrived 4 weeks early and I need to sale this ASAP.  This is a very strong 12 ft Carmate Trailer made in Pennsylvania.  I bought it used about 13 years ago and it has been a great trailer but it is a hair too short for Polaris General.  Brand new tires and spare.  Tires are vehicle tires not trailer tires that fall apart after 2k miles.  2" ball.  Has rear ramp and removable side gate (59 inches) to load vertically and horizontally.  Inside Bed measurements are 12 feet long by 75 inches wide.  I'm offering here first but will go up on Craigslist very quickly.  Trailers are hot items right now.  Have antelope hunt that starts this Friday so I may not answer messages right away.  If someone wants to buy they can put $100 deposit down and I will hold until next week when I get back from hunt or if I get back sooner.  Buy with confidence.

$1200 obo cash  No trades

John   623-680-4458  text anytime or call after 3:00 during the week.   North Peoria 83rd ave and Happy Valley area.  my email:  arizona_elk@yahoo.com    Best to text

trailer11.jpg

trailer22.jpg