WHT_MTNMAN

Tough archery hunt

17 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Nice, even for a "bad" buck. 😉

lol not a bad buck just a mistake buck. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Utah?

Why thanks Richard it was a great hunt, great time scouting and besides the stolen gear and shooting the smaller of the two bucks it was a wonderful time. I sure am glad you care about the hunt and not just the location.

oh nevermind. 

No it wasn't Utah

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Why thanks Richard it was a great hunt, great time scouting and besides the stolen gear and shooting the smaller of the two bucks it was a wonderful time. I sure am glad you care about the hunt and not just the location.

oh nevermind. 

No it wasn't Utah

Ok

Great pis and great Buck. Know the feeling on the stolen gear. In 2015 on the way to the Kaibab my son in laws gear stolen at Marys cafe in Flagstaff also.  Hate the thieves !

• Like 1

Fantastic pics.  Looks like a great time in gorgeous country.  

. . .  I’m guessing you didn’t have too hard of a tracking job after that shot

Even though you didn't get the one you were hoping for, that buck's a shooter for sure, so congratulations.    Thieves just suck.

Nice consolation prize. Pretty tough considering the bucks you photographed though. Could have been worse, you could have face shot a spike with that tag. Congrats on the buck. I'm sure it was still quite the experience. There are pics of more big bucks than most people will see in their entire lifetime combined. 

• Like 1

Very nice! Those are some awesome pics man!. You get a new camera setup? I think you told me a couple years ago you were digiscoping with a phone and Swaro 65mm. That pic of the buck just above your buck looks like his twin. Congrats on a nice buck! This hunt must have been one heck of an emotional rollercoaster for you. Thanks for sharing it with us! 

14 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Nice consolation prize. Pretty tough considering the bucks you photographed though. Could have been worse, you could have face shot a spike with that tag. Congrats on the buck. I'm sure it was still quite the experience. There are pics of more big bucks than most people will see in their entire lifetime combined. 

Too soon.....?