Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Whos hunting archery 6b bull or cow

Ya nothing personal and I know things are crazy right now but it is a real bummer to be in the woods and watch trailer after trailer get dropped off on Tuesday and Wednesday with no one staying there. Not to mention (but actually mention) all the trailers that are there from the weekend before. I find that to be a “”ick head move. Very sure none of the folks doing that could give a decent argument as to how they are entitled to block areas from myself and others. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Ya nothing personal and I know things are crazy right now but it is a real bummer to be in the woods and watch trailer after trailer get dropped off on Tuesday and Wednesday with no one staying there. Not to mention (but actually mention) all the trailers that are there from the weekend before. I find that to be a “”ick head move. Very sure none of the folks doing that could give a decent argument as to how they are entitled to block areas from myself and others. 

It would be really nice if the forest service started enforcing their rules already in place like the 14 day camping limit and the 72 hour rule for unattended camps.

• Like 1

It does make it hard when there are hunts from now until February in some of the northern units, with most ending at sunset and then the next hunt starting the next day at sunrise. Most spots wouldn't be open until after your hunt has started, which makes it difficult to set up beforehand. It's also nice to show up early to scout a few days and try to find a decent spot if available. 

Not new news to most, but great offer to share the spot with others.....