down2hunt

Rut Activity

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

it’s been 11 minutes, talk to me goose 

It's gone silent must be bad cell reception in 4B

• Like 1

If that dude in the side by side knew your guy was there and doesn't have a CHAMP permit there better be a beat down happening right now. 

10 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

If that dude in the side by side knew your guy was there and doesn't have a CHAMP permit there better be a beat down happening right now. 

He got the bull congrats to the hunter. 

16 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

All he has to do is step off the road.

He might not of even seen the other hunters.  Let's not asuume scum bag shoot right off the bat. Details. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, idgaf said:

He got the bull congrats to the hunter. 

Congrats nothing, I would verify and potentially report this to AZGFD. Even with a CHAMP permit, this could be illegal as there are very specific rules for a CHAMP hunter to fire from a vehicle, including:

• the vehicle is motionless.
  • the vehicle is not on any road (this is a big one)
  • the engine is turned off

I don't know the details of his shooting position. He may have been off the road (didn't ask). 

Brother and nephew got  the hunter on the bull early this am. Got into position were 179 yards away when the side by side pulled and shot. They think he had a couple of spotters. Guys first bull. He may not have ever known they were there until they walked out. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Congrats nothing, I would verify and potentially report this to AZGFD. Even with a CHAMP permit, this could be illegal as there are very specific rules for a CHAMP hunter to fire from a vehicle, including:

• the vehicle is motionless.
  • the vehicle is not on any road (this is a big one)
  • the engine is turned off

Congrats to the hunter. No reason to call the cops because another hunter happened to be in the right place at the right time. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Congrats to the hunter. No congrats to people that want to call the cops because another hunter happened to be in the right place at the right time. 

Good news is they found a bull that they want me to go after when my poverty tag starts in 5 weeks.  It may break 300"

• Like 2