Sign in to follow this  
Jacob...soaz

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day weekend.. thank you everyone that works with tools every day .. backbone of our great country.. and if there is any union members here thanks boys keep fighting the good fight .. 

images.jpeg

• Like 7

640 here, currently working out of 440. Just got home 2 hours ago. Looking forward to enjoying this long weekend. 

Labor,  been pulling that off for years.  Most definitely overrated. 

You an electrician? I can pay you to come fix the stuff that my dum dums mess up.  I was always intimidated by AC until i had to learn how to fix stuff. Sheesh.  

• Like 1

heck , Sunday and Monday both  are National Holidays. Monday Labor day and Sunday My 64th Birthday!  Everybody can tip one for me on Sunday! ..............................BOB!

• Like 7

22 hours ago, daryl_s said:

640 here, currently working out of 440. Just got home 2 hours ago. Looking forward to enjoying this long weekend. 

Thats awesome what are u guys doing in river side .. 

22 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Work with tools everyday. Most unions suck in my opinion! But the electrical union is one of the few good ones left. Hope you have a good weekend Jacob!

you too man 

• Like 1

Retired but when I operated heavy equipment (80 ton) I was union. They have their good aspects and their not so good side. A Union can't fix a bad industry, can't fix a bad economy and if you have bad management can't fix that either.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, AZAV8ER said:

Retired but when I operated heavy equipment (80 ton) I was union. They have their good aspects and their not so good side. A Union can't fix a bad industry, can't fix a bad economy and if you have bad management can't fix that either.

Good for u on your retirement.. union can't fix much but it fixes my empty bank account every pay day ... i have been a union member since I turned 18 .. i don't agree with everything but I do love my union .. its all I know i am coming up on 16 years as a member.. 

22 minutes ago, AZAV8ER said:

I’d like that twice of I could!!!

2 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’d like that twice of I could!!!

Have you found any time for doves yet? I'm thinking about crossing i 10 soon .. just wondering if u checked it out yet