Sign in to follow this  
Jacob...soaz

Happy Labor Day

Thank u to all the lineman restoring power in every state that has seen devastating winds 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

go into the booth and vote for him 

I'll probably mail mine

Again, the electrical union is and always has been awesome! The butchers union as well. No knowledge and can’t speak on the teamsters except for the teamsters local 104? (Might be wrong on the local #) but they really screw up Tucson when they strike and I don’t even ride a bus! Either way, the post was dual. Happy Labor Day to all the laboring slobs out there!!

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone past and present who has put on some sort of a uniform and a pair of boots to allow me the freedom to celebrate a holiday such as labor day. And I'll throw in the first responders also.

• Like 3

I’ve seen a Union stop by a project and start calling the non union workers, many of them my friends, Rats.  To me that’s bad behavior.  Didn’t their moms teach them any better than that?  The non union workers didn’t do anything about it.  That shows restraint on their part.  That union would also send threatening, notarized letters out to people.  But yeah, I’m sure they’re good people.

21 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

I’ve seen a Union stop by a project and start calling the non union workers, many of them my friends, Rats.  To me that’s bad behavior.  Didn’t their moms teach them any better than that?  The non union workers didn’t do anything about it.  That shows restraint on their part.  That union would also send threatening, notarized letters out to people.  But yeah, I’m sure they’re good people.

Yea you will have that .. im not saying everyone is perfect because obviously thats not the case in anything.  I would love  to see these threatening letters at least anything like that in the last 15 years  . If you are a construction worker unions drive up the wages .. either union or non union unions keep the wage good and keep pushing for more. 

Did this really turn political?  Pro union vs. non union?  Everyone wants to argue about everything anymore.  Trying to convince someone over the internet to be either pro union or anti union is a losing battle.  Everyone who works for a living, enjoy your labor day.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Did this really turn political?  Pro union vs. non union?  Everyone wants to argue about everything anymore.  Trying to convince someone over the internet to be either pro union or anti union is a losing battle.  Everyone who works for a living, enjoy your labor day.....

Happy labor day man . Hope you have a great weekend 

4 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

You nailed it ! As far as I’m concerned the guy working at Taco Bell today is as important as the lineman working today .

• Like 1