Sign in to follow this  
Jacob...soaz

Happy Labor Day

you gotta be proud to be in a union today LMAO

Union workers to walk off the job to support 'Black Lives Matter' before election

Labor leaders said they would organize walkouts for teachers, autoworkers, truck drivers and clerical staff, lasting as long as needed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/union-workers-to-walk-a-picket-line-and-give-up-paycheck-to-support-black-lives-matter-before-election

27 minutes ago, Delw said:

If that happens that will be a sad day .. but guess who won't be walking off any job .. me .. like i said earlier the union hall does push dem bullshit but most the lineman are against it.. all i know is the ibew not every union and how they run shoot .. that is crazy though good luck feeding your family.. 

On 9/5/2020 at 9:11 PM, Jacob...soaz said:

I'll probably mail mine

DO NOT mail in your ballots. Go to the polls, take your drivers license or voter ID card and stand in line with your mask on if required, but DO NOT vote by mail. The winner is NOT decided by who votes for whom but by who counts the ballots. There is so much more chance of fraud (lost or delayed mail, disqualified, multiple ballots, etc.) with mail in ballots than by going in person.

Rant over.

Oh, yeah. Happy Labor Day tomorrow. I hope you have a good one with lots of dove.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delw said:

Union workers to walk off the job to support 'Black Lives Matter' before election.

Labor leaders said they would organize walkouts for teachers, autoworkers, truck drivers and clerical staff, lasting as long as needed.

Black Lives Matter

We need to think about what's not being said. There is one word implied that is not being stated.

ONLY

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

All Lives Matter, Nope

Red Lives Matter, Nope

Brown Lives Matter, Nope

Yellow Lives Matter, Nope

White Lives Matter, Nope

Blue Lives Matter, Nope

Unborn Lives Matter, Nope

ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER. That is the message being sent.

Rant Over

9 hours ago, arizonian said:

We need to think about what's not being said. There is one word implied that is not being stated.

ONLY

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

All Lives Matter, Nope

Red Lives Matter, Nope

Brown Lives Matter, Nope

Yellow Lives Matter, Nope

White Lives Matter, Nope

Blue Lives Matter, Nope

Unborn Lives Matter, Nope

ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER. That is the message being sent.

Rant Over

Never apologize for a good rant.  We like those here.  But maybe the one word implied that is not being said is "too."  As in "Black Lives Matter Too." Logically, if a person believes that all lives matter then they agree that Black lives matter.

Back to the labor movement though.  It seems like unions have lost the public perception war because most on this thread perceive union workers to be lazy, selfish, overpaid, liberals.  I think that's a failure on the part of the labor movement in general at least in terms of branding.  One notable exception would be public safety (police & fire) unions.  They seem to be winning the battle for positive public perception because I've not seen one negative thing mentioned about them on here. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

Never apologize for a good rant.  We like those here.  But maybe the one word implied that is not being said is "too."  As in "Black Lives Matter Too." Logically, if a person believes that all lives matter then they agree that Black lives matter.

Back to the labor movement though.  It seems like unions have lost the public perception war because most on this thread perceive union workers to be lazy, selfish, overpaid, liberals.  I think that's a failure on the part of the labor movement in general at least in terms of branding.  One notable exception would be public safety (police & fire) unions.  They seem to be winning the battle for positive public perception because I've not seen one negative thing mentioned about them on here. 

The message being sent is that ONLY BLM. If you wear a shirt that says ALL LIVES MATTER, you get torn up or worse. Goodyear Tire banned all political slogans except for, you guessed it, BLM. That implies OBLM. It is not inclusive, it is exclusive.

I would agree on the public perception of unions. That history goes way back. Crooked officials getting rich and powerful off the backs of the worker. Wasn't Jimmy Hoffa leader of the Teamsters in Chitcago?

On edit, I don't believe most union members are liberal or lazy or selfish, I think that perception falls on the union leaders.

Getting back on track, today is Labor Day. May all your labors bear fruit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, arizonian said:

DO NOT mail in your ballots. Go to the polls, take your drivers license or voter ID card and stand in line with your mask on if required, but DO NOT vote by mail. The winner is NOT decided by who votes for whom but by who counts the ballots. There is so much more chance of fraud (lost or delayed mail, disqualified, multiple ballots, etc.) with mail in ballots than by going in person.

Rant over.

Oh, yeah. Happy Labor Day tomorrow. I hope you have a good one with lots of dove.

Honest question. Does it really matter who gets the most votes? in 2016 Hillary got 48.2 % and Trump got 46.1%.

20 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Honest question. Does it really matter who gets the most votes? in 2016 Hillary got 48.2 % and Trump got 46.1%.

It does when counted PER STATE, not nationally. It's all about the electoral college. That's exactly why Trump won in 2016.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

It does when counted PER STATE, not nationally. It's all about the electoral college. That's exactly why Trump won in 2016.  

Bingo! The Framers of the US Constitution gave us a Republic ruled by laws, not a mob ruled democracy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Thanks Tony.

u know what let's stop the union .. all u have to do is go and turn off your main breaker... 

Hit em in the pocket book ..

Sorry boys I am going to sleep... need to maintain your lines in the am . 

23 minutes ago, Jacob...soaz said:

u know what let's stop the union .. all u have to do is go and turn off your main breaker... 

Hit em in the pocket book ..

Sorry boys I am going to sleep... need to maintain your lines in the am . 

hahahaha, bro you are too much.  what company do you work for out of 769 that maintains our lines?   #therealheros,  

14 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

hahahaha, bro you are too much.  what company do you work for out of 769 that maintains our lines?   #therealheros,  

Hahah i had a few beers last night figured I would get a good laugh in lol . 

I work for sturgeon