Tonyclapp

No longer for sale

47 minutes ago, drcarr said:

Heads up the seller doesn't act in good faith...

what happen

44 minutes ago, drcarr said:

Heads up the seller doesn't act in good faith...

90% MU from a few months ago isn't bad for those not in the know.  Surprised it isn't more.

At about 9pm on Tuesday 09/08 I responded by PM to Anthony "Tony" Clapp's CouesWhitetail "Classified Sales" post, where he was offering to sell several thousand rounds of 9mm ammunition...we exchanged cellphone numbers by DM and because it was getting late I decided to call him on the morning of Wednesday 09/09 to discuss buying some ammo...At about 10am on Wednesday 09/09 I spoke with "Tony" who assured me that he still had "at least 2000 rounds of whitebox 124grain 9mm and about 3000 rounds of redbox 115grain 9mm for sale"…I told him I'd like to buy all 5000 rounds of his ammunition and would buy another 1000 rounds if he had it..."Tony" stated that would be no problem as his wife was coming home to Phoenix, from their cabin in Flagstaff, on Friday and he would just have her bring another 1000 round case with her for me to buy..."Tony" agreed to meet me at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday 09/12 in the Phoenix Cabelas parking lot with 6000 rounds of 9mm ammunition... Because I was buying 6 cases of ammo he agreed to sell it to me at $375 a case instead of his $400 a case asking price…
I called his cellphone last Thursday 09/10 night to confirm our scheduled 10am meeting... He didn't answer his phone so I left him a message asking if our meeting was still on for 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning...I reminded him that I'd be driving up from Tucson and would like to confirm the meeting before heading his way... By 5pm Friday night 09/11 I still had not heard from "Tony" so I left him another message...As of 8pm tonight Tuesday 09/15 I've not heard anything from him... I chose not to immediately call the guy out in the Classifieds Sales section in the hopes that he might call me with an explanation for ghosting me... Unfortunately it doesn't seem that he's a stand up guy...So now you understand why I say that the seller does not act in good faith......

Edited by drcarr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2