n2horns

BOLO: Stolen camp trailer from San Tan Valley

Posting for a friend, his trailer was stolen from a secured storage in San Tan Valley.

69127.jpeg

69126.jpeg

69125.jpeg

Post pictures of truck that stole it also?  I’m sure the storage facility had cameras. Sure hope they catch those who stole it. 

• Like 3

Storage facility doesn't have video to when it was stolen.  Sounds like the camera system overrides every few days.

• Confused 1

Secured storage you say.  Probably one of the employees.  Criminal lives dont matter.  I hope your insurance covers.  😷

2 hours ago, ThomC said:

Secured storage you say.  Probably one of the employees.  Criminal lives dont matter.  I hope your insurance covers.  😷

Or anyone else that has access or gave their access codes to someone else...lots of possibilities.

• Like 1

They yanked his trailer out of his spot, left the extension cord pulled out and wheel chocks with rubber skid marks laying in the road.  Other than than, no signs of tampering with the locked pin/hitch, they must of picked it with a hook and took off. There was no care or taking anything off / unplugging.

An entire new definition of "secured" storage.  Many things I would question now is, camera coverage, how long is video kept, is it cloud storage, camera nigh vision, is the gate secured to not allow piggy backing, how often does a person walk around and validate items in spots, is someone on site trained in using the camera system

48 minutes ago, rossislider said:

What facility was this at?

Yes post it up. They need to have more video storage and a backup drive. I would think a terrabyte.

6 hours ago, n2horns said:

They yanked his trailer out of his spot, left the extension cord pulled out and wheel chocks with rubber skid marks laying in the road.  Other than than, no signs of tampering with the locked pin/hitch, they must of picked it with a hook and took off. There was no care or taking anything off / unplugging.

An entire new definition of "secured" storage.  Many things I would question now is, camera coverage, how long is video kept, is it cloud storage, camera nigh vision, is the gate secured to not allow piggy backing, how often does a person walk around and validate items in spots, is someone on site trained in using the camera system

Yup.  All things to look for when shopping for a secure storage lot.  Lowest price isn't always the best option.

Not saying this to throw shade, just things to think about for situations like these.

It was insured, but you never get back what you have in it.  Not sure what insurance coverage he has, but do know that it wasn't repoed.  

• Like 1