n2horns

BOLO: Stolen camp trailer from San Tan Valley

Camper was located in a Usery Park campground with some street peeps cooking meth and living in it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow! 3

since it was recovered, my buddy is working with insurance and isnt sure if they will total or give him money for a rebuild. The street peeps got released as there was no proof they stole it as they said a friend let them live in it, even though locks are popped ruined.  Cops let them go.

• Confused 1
  • Wow! 2

20 minutes ago, n2horns said:

since it was recovered, my buddy is working with insurance and isnt sure if they will total or give him money for a rebuild. The street peeps got released as there was no proof they stole it as they said a friend let them live in it, even though locks are popped ruined.  Cops let them go.

That really sucks. Some agencies are evaluating the cost of prosecution and not prosecuting. Maricopa County has done that. Mesa did what they could to prosecute. One of the few things I can say good about Mesa right now.

What really sucks is now their insurance goes up because of a claim against them, even if it wasn’t their fault. I had a truck stolen and totaled in 2012 and even though they caught the guys, and they did time on a plea deal, I now had an insurance claim against me and my rates went up. 

7 hours ago, n2horns said:

What happened to possession of stolen property?  Lock them up.  We need more jails.  And prison's should use the inmates to produce something to not only pay for their board and room but also pay restitution.  I am not blaming the cops it is the liberal leftists county attorneys and judges and politicians.😷

7 hours ago, n2horns said:

That is the problem in this country, no on is held accountable.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, daryl_s said:

What really sucks is now their insurance goes up because of a claim against them, even if it wasn’t their fault. I had a truck stolen and totaled in 2012 and even though they caught the guys, and they did time on a plea deal, I now had an insurance claim against me and my rates went up. 

Yup, you get your stuff stolen and you get to pay more insurance, great deal and the meth heads walk.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ThomC said:

What happened to possession of stolen property?  Lock them up.  We need more jails.  And prison's should use the inmates to produce something to not only pay for their board and room but also pay restitution.  I am not blaming the cops it is the liberal leftists county attorneys and judges and politicians.😷

Possession is 9/10ths of the law 🤧