Sign in to follow this  
kidso

AZ Rifle Antelope

Well, my AZ rifle hunt was successful!  I had some great tips on bucks in 5B sent to me by a couple individuals here on CWT in private messages and other tips sent to me by Curtis in Mormon Lake.  However, tips are no good unless you put your boots on the ground to verify them and learn the area and behaviors of the target you're after.

I had a perfect field crew who came together on this hunt (Keaton, Jared, John, and Mike) and I owe them my thanks and gratitude for their help and support.  Likewise, there were others who were willing and ready to help out as well.  

This hunt was incredible, and truly was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I am writing it up for publication.  However, John put together a YouTube video of our journey to success and that link can hopefully be found here...

https://youtu.be/QR0x5hY_70U

IMG_7084(1).jpg

FullSizeR.jpg

• Like 18

Congrats Keith! What day did you get him? Are you guys back to in person school or teaching virtually? We might go back in October......

Enjoyed the video.  Very well put together, especially the kill shot sequence. Nice!

Congratulations Keith!

Beautiful Bud! Great Job, Congrats.....................BOB!