Sign in to follow this  
Bryson Bendall

Found a good one and got some footage

We recently moved to the Gila Valley and I started a new job so things have been a little crazy lately but I made it out the other day for a scouting trip. It was meant to be a 2 day trip but a nice monsoon decided to roll in and I cut it short.

I managed to find a nice one though! I’m thinking he will put on a few more inches before going hard horned. He may be a buck I saw last year, but hard to say. What are your guesses on what he will end up at score wise? Not that it matters all that much but I suck at scoring them and would love to hear what y’all think. 

And I hope you can laugh at the title a little... not sure he really is a “giant” but he is a dandy. 

@bbendallaz

A0F04AC1-A8D0-4E79-8CB7-282CCC489601.thumb.png.c44a9d297edb804903a51dc0caad965b.png

3DC2BB7F-0CFE-4A8E-91C7-7017449E0A42.thumb.png.b9d97353e51e57f7566aaa3f13cc25bf.png

7B576EAC-AB00-4B03-A47E-30B9C4A2DDAB.thumb.png.bdf6e09c5d2d11e01628e5dbc0d9eed3.png

• Like 8

Good overall frame and width, decent mass imo.  Not great overall tine length but he might grow a bit still. I think right now he is at least over 90".  If he grows a bit more id say high 90s is possible. Probly wouldnt go over 100 but maybe.  Great buck!

I just watched it yesterday as well. Nice buck and video. I agree with everyone else who said he should be in the 90s. Good luck with the new job. I was born and raised in the Gila Valley. Really miss living there sometimes. There's some good hunting in that area if you look hard enough. Enjoy your videos keep them coming!

Thank you for the feedback guys!!! I’m out on an elk hunt this weekend and hoping to put a video together here in the next week of some action. No bulls on the ground yet but we have a couple more days so we will see what happens. 

@bbendallaz

youtube: Bryson Bendall AZ Outdoors