Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Anybody on TRT?

I started about 2 months ago. It made a huge difference. Low t levels cause lots of problems.

Once you hit 40 crap goes downhill. Im so thankful i found meth and male hookers.

How old are you Rich?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’m not a hooker!! I've told you several times!! I have class.

Of course you're not a hooker, hookers charge money. Dumb on you.  😂

40 may be a bit young bit everyone is different. I have a few buddies that used to tell me at 50 it was mandatory. Now I think they had a very good point. 😂 2 of them are executives that  maintained a crazy work schedule and still get to the gym,  you would never guess they were in their 60’s but they also manage their diet and lifestyle better than most. 
So now I say check it out, get your  bloodwork done regularly and actively manage your health. if it helps you maintain your lifestyle and well being then why not?

17 minutes ago, rcdinaz said:

40 may be a bit young bit everyone is different. I have a few buddies that used to tell me at 50 it was mandatory. Now I think they had a very good point. 😂 2 of them are executives that  maintained a crazy work schedule and still get to the gym,  you would never guess they were in their 60’s but they also manage their diet and lifestyle better than most. 
So now I say check it out, get your  bloodwork done regularly and actively manage your health. if it helps you maintain your lifestyle and well being then why not?

Is it costly? Just hit 43, at 40 i started getting tired a lot, family drama then my dad died. Same time i got mono for the first time and i hit a wall. Ever since if i push too hard i pay for it big time. 

I am 43, get my blood checked every year. I was told my levels were normal but i did some research and learned my levels were normal for a 80 year old. I was experiencing low energy, night sweats and inability to lose belly fat even though i workout daily and maintain a health diet.  As for the cost my insurance pays for it so i pay $7 per month. I do the shots myself and at first i was nervous but its really easy.

Best talk to a Dr., there can be some serious side effects

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

Best talk to a Dr., there can be some serious side effects

I wouldn’t really value a low test pencil necked doctors opinion on it unless they were high test individual himself. I know there’s doctors out there like that I could talk to. But I’d probably talk to a coach who is much more knowledgeable about the subject. 

like Outdoor Writer has wrote the book on hunting, but would I want his advice on hunting? No, I’m gonna ask someone that’s good at it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1