Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Anybody on TRT?

Upon further review I realized I still have my hair. So I think I’m gonna gold off for a minute. Plus I think getting back into lifting raised my test levels cuz some chicks my age almost look fukable now. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

TRT = Keep tabs on you prostate numbers, get a baseline prior to starting.

Definitely...especially if you’re going to listen to coaches and not docs. Friend of mine got some massive gains and won several competitions but now has prostate cancer to show for it. 

14 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Definitely...especially if you’re going to listen to coaches and not docs. Friend of mine got some massive gains and won several competitions but now has prostate cancer to show for it. 

bro you think that professional coaches don’t know to get their athletes  blood work done? 

55 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

bro you think that professional coaches don’t know to get their athletes  blood work done? 

I never said that. But you did say you’d value a coach’s opinion over a doctor. That’s the only point I was making that if you’re not going to consult a doc to at least be aware of the risk. 

those gym gals arent gonna give you  a second look when you develop man titties and go bald.

My pcp  Dr. is older than me and in much better shape( not that thats so hard to acheive ) but he is totally against it. That was one of the first questions he asked when I changed Dr.s.  I'll keep lead in my pencil even if I have some shade  on it from a little body fat.

13 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

those gym gals arent gonna give you  a second look when you develop man titties and go bald.

My pcp  Dr. is older than me and in much better shape( not that thats so hard to acheive ) but he is totally against it. That was one of the first questions he asked when I changed Dr.s.  I'll keep lead in my pencil even if I have some shade  on it from a little body fat.

You don’t get man titties if you do trt. You get man titties from coming off trt and not following post cycle therapy. 

The whole idea of trt is to “cruise” forever, you don’t ever come off.  

• Like 1

TRT can help some people.  Depends on a lot of factors.

Yepper!! Been on them for a couple years now. After a month it makes a world of difference. Not so tired, more energy, sleep better, wake up not feeling like I have hang over. You completely feel better. Have to stick to it though. My wife loves it because she gets to be the one that gives me the shot. She pretty brutal sometimes. She knows I hate needles. Weird…. I have a lot of tattoos and can get tatted all day long. But give a shot I’m like a little bitch. But seriously you can’t go wrong with those testosterone shots.👊👊

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 8:45 AM, bigorange said:

Sorry to hear about your friend but the odds are one in seven men will get it. I speak from experience. PC thrives on testosterone and men should be getting their blood PSA checked yearly starting at 45. Five of my friends from my immediate neighborhood growing up ended up with it and we are in our 60's and 70's. Two coworkers also got it and of the 8 of us three caught it in their early 50's.

Now TRT has been around for a long time and is though to be fairly safe. If PC is aggressive enough chemical castration or even physical castration sometimes performed. When your PSA number gets above 4 your personal doc will send you to an urologist who will reccommend an MRI. Depending on what that shows a Biopsy usually follows to determine the Gleason Number and how aggressive it is.

Then they send you on your way with some basic info on the types of treatment and tell you to research all of them and call them if you have questions but they ultimately leave it to you to do all the research and decide on either total removal via robotic surgery, radiation of which there are many many types and either road has pitfalls.

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/andro.2020.0013