Delw

West coast fires

I read that there are over 200 west coast fires burning right now and there huge.

I been on the west coast sense 76 I dont ever remember even close to that many major fires ever. Arizona is dry as shoot and yes while we had 2 or 3 major ones I am surprised there hasnt been more with the amount of the public thats been in the woods. Unless someone is setting these fires off in those states. there was one in Washington right down the street from where I used to live, the other day that the have video of a guy setting one off in the highway median.

what do you guys think someone playing with fire or accident?

• Like 1

I read where a woman was arrested yesterday for setting fires along a coastal hwy. 

My son is about to graduate from UC Berkeley with a degree in Fire Science and paramedics. Talked to him tonight, he said there's 350  fires burning in CA alone. 

Every morning i get up and think its cloudy out and then see its just smoke haze.  I can literally look at the sun straight up like im looking through welding goggles

they did that when the illegal homeless guy started on of the california fires a couple years ago. 

if you somehow catch someone starting a malicious fire, shouldnt you be able to kill him/her?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

It’s because terrorists Antifa and BLM are starting fires.  some have been arrested already but no one is reporting it. 

It's the same old story. The Lefties start the fires and the responsible ones put them out.

Meanwhile the libs blame the fires on climate change rather than taking responsibility for their failures and loss of control which of course translates to Trump's Fault.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Edge said:

It's the same old story. The Lefties start the fires and the responsible ones put them out.

Meanwhile the libs blame the fires on climate change rather than taking responsibility for their failures and loss if control which of course translates to Trump's Fault.

The media is already calling the BLM involvement a conspiracy theory. Predictable. 

• Like 2

I noticed one story  that said  caused by climate change (thats a new one) couple others this morning said the 2 big ones in oregon where due to Arson, most wont give a cause just say there burning due to climate change. 2 in ca started via lightning.

but out of the 200-500 fires only half a dozen have the suspected cause's none of the others even suggest a cause which is suspicious because almost every fire over the last 5-10 years they have listed suspected causes with in a few days to a week. kinda funny cause usually they blame it on squaters, hunters, campers, atv'ers, or people doing stupid things.  but not so much this year

5 minutes ago, Delw said:

I noticed one story  that said  caused by climate change (thats a new one) couple others this morning said the 2 big ones in oregon where due to Arson, most wont give a cause just say there burning due to climate change. 2 in ca started via lightning.

but out of the 200-500 fires only half a dozen have the suspected cause's none of the others even suggest a cause which is suspicious because almost every fire over the last 5-10 years they have listed suspected causes with in a few days to a week. kinda funny cause usually they blame it on squaters, hunters, campers, atv'ers, or people doing stupid things.  but not so much this year

Climate Change, were it real, never started a fire. But you have sheeple tuning in to CNN eating this crap up fast as its dished.

• Like 4

yeah, the reporting is really bad, now your going to have a bunch of people thinking climate change can start fires. the bad part of this is people really believe it cause they have absolutely no common sence

13 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Every morning i get up and think its cloudy out and then see its just smoke haze.  I can literally look at the sun straight up like im looking through welding goggles

Noticed both of these this week. And the other morning the sun well up in the sky looked like a nice red sunrise. 

26 minutes ago, AZLance said:

anyone have the web page where I can send money for more gasoline?

www.DNC.org