Acslate

diamond by bowtech Deploy SB

fairly new bow I've only had for less than a year and its been a great bow I'm just ready for an upgrade. 

it comes with a trophy ridge 5 pin sight along with a whisker biscuit and a limb saver stabilizer with a peep sight already installed. 

the draw weight can be adjusted from 60-70 pounds and the draw length can be adjusted from 26-30.5 inches and its set at 65 pounds and 28.5 inch draw right now. 

its in great condition, one of the cable strings has some wear on it but nothing major and the other cable string was recently replaced because i didn't wax the strings so it frayed quite a bit and so i decided to replace it. the limbs are basically perfect and i cant pick out any scratches. i know some people are ok with putting their bows on the ground but i was never that guy, i hate putting my bow on the ground. 

asking 750 as this bow was 650 bare bow plus all the extras that i have added and the new string. 

keep in mind that the string is literally brand new and was about 40 bucks so thats 40 bucks you wont have to pay:)

i also have a soft shelled case for it that is brand new that isn't included but for the right price you could buy both. 

text me for questions about bow or case and for case price. thanks!!  -623-910-3399

IMG_1528.PNG

IMG_1529.PNG

IMG_1530.PNG

IMG_1531.PNG

IMG_1533.PNG

IMG_1534.PNG

IMG_1535.PNG